VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes
R

RWaites Jnr

CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.04 - Releasedate!
Hi my friends,
The last works are in full swing and I don't want to waste many words.
CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.04 will be released on Friday 16.11.2018!
As I said before:
Every person who was my patron in September 2018 and October 2018 ($5 or higher) will receive basic version of the game from me by email!
So please check your spam folder on Friday in case my email address is filtered.
All other patrons will receive the basic version of the game by subscribe the PRIME membership (5$ Tier).
About two weeks later, I release the PREMIUM version of the game. This again contains some animations in the "beautiful" scenes. You'll get the PREMIUM version when you become my GOLD patron ($22 Tier).
The deadline for submitting your names for the credits (PLATIN Patrons) has passed. Whoever decides to become my PLATIN patron now will appear in the credits of V0.05!
I'm really looking forward to the release! You too? :)
Cheers,
HAG

PS: The evaluation of the survey and the creation of the wallpaper have to be postponed by a few days, because the current release has priority now. I'm sure you understand that. The wallpaper will be released in November and will be available for desktop and smartphone as usual. Of

R

RWaites Jnr

1. New one old one Hope you like it to :)

Reactions: jenandben
R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked

Christy as a teenager. Do you like her? Should I change anything
4.jpg

R

RWaites Jnr

Short report: Status V0.05 and V0.04 PREMIUM
Hey my friends,
I am currently working on creating the PREMIUM version of V0.04 (GOLD supporter) with animations!
Also, the story of V0.05 is already finished! Doug is in the process of translating it.
The wallpaper for my PRO supporter will be released on Monday or Tuesday.
I expect V0.05 to be released in December :

R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
4K Wallpaper - 11/2018
Hi all :)
Here is the wallpaper in novenber for my 10$ patrons.
Also available for smartphones!
For the full resolution (4K), the wallpaper can be downloaded here as zip-file.

Cheers,
HAG

R

RWaites Jnr

Got that scene? (SPOILER!!!)
Hey my friends,
This scene is important for the story. Unfortunately it was skipped due to a script error. is corrected and this important scene is now visible.

Cheers,
HAG

1543434404940.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
can't do anything, even after update from version 3 to 4 there is nothing to do. i'm stuck. Can someone help?
ps. only cinema works... SOLVED!

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
replaying from the start..game uses about 3-4% cpu..once it hit the update its now using 78% cpu..and keeps climbing...
saved..exited..my system went silent again..reloaded save..and BAM..cpu went crazy again..i play game with nth levels more detail animations and such than this and my system remains silent..so somethings coded bad here...still enjoy this game but thought i should bring this up in case i'm not alone in sudden system overload :p
ok..after i finished all the stuff at the seaport etc and went back home..everything calmed down and got quiet again..so..theres that...zeroing in on the areas of WTF :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes