VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes
R

RWaites

Hey all,
My vacation is over. And what can I say? I've been busy and I've done a lot. In the upper picture you can see a summary of the current status.

But the status also makes it easy to see that I won't be ready in the next few days. V0.04 will therefore be released in September.

And what happens in V0.04?
Don't worry, I won't spoil you! It is only so much betrayed that the player finally learns more about his destiny. Also some new characters will appear in V0.04.

I'll keep you up to date.
Thanks for your support.

Cheers,
HAG

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Got and error massage when doing a photoshoot.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scene022.rpy", line 64, in script
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":
  File "game/scene022.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":
NameError: name 'jbsyn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\CC_RELOADED_003-pc\CC_RELOADED_0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\CC_RELOADED_003-pc\CC_RELOADED_0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\CC_RELOADED_003-pc\CC_RELOADED_0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Got and error massage when doing a photoshoot.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\CC_RELOADED_003-pc\CC_RELOADED_0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\CC_RELOADED_003-pc\CC_RELOADED_0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\CC_RELOADED_003-pc\CC_RELOADED_0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if jbsyn == "jbs01":

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
I got the same error message. This error appears when you reject Judith Baker. HAG has already reported this bug and said that he is trying to fix it with V0.04.
You can skip the error message by clicking on "ignore". The game continues. But I don't think the game will remember you rejecting Baker.

R

RWaites

Wallpaper Poll 09-2018
Sep 7 at 11:59pm

Hi my friends :)

The September-wallpaper for my patrons will be released in a few days. Which character do you want to see on the wallpaper?
We have new characters this time! Who can decorate the September wallpaper?
(Poll end's in 5 days)

Cheers,
HAG

J. Baker 15%
Shia 11%
Ira 19%

Rascha 41%
Dike 15%
Neal 0%
Gillian 0%
27 votes total
·
5 days left

R

RWaites

This video shows how I want to create the new trailer/credit movie. After the intro you can hear how the movie should start acoustically. The clock and the music are still synchronized.

R

RWaites

Current status CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.04
Sep 13 at 3:02pm
Hello my friends.
Here is a current status of the development. The story is completely finished. The translation is also finished. My proofreader is just correcting some mistakes in the texts.

I've been creating the pictures with full eagerness for a while now.

Since there have been a lot of pictures this time, the render time will be much longer. Furthermore I only have one PC available this time to render my pictures. Maybe I can change that in the next week.

I'm still trying to finish V0.04 by the end of September. But I can't promise it. Worst case is a release in October.

I work hard and hard on the game and try to finish it as soon as possible. Many thanks for your support

R

RWaites

Poll results - Wallpaper 09-2018

Poll results - Wallpaper 09-2018
Sep 14 at 10:52am
Hello, my friends.
The poll about the wallpaper is finished.

At the beginning I thought that it could be exciting. But it turned out very fast what you want!

You want a wallpaper with Rascha. You get a wallpaper with Rascha!
Rascha will therefore be eliminated from the next survey. And this before her first appearance in the game. A good sign!

It will be released in a few days. I am looking forward to the creation of the wallpaper. I hope you are as excited as I am

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I havnt played it yet... due to the models really not being to my taste, but the game seems like it has quite an ambitious plot with a very active dev. Good luck and best wishes! Maybe ill try it out one day though.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes