VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Loony

Jul 3, 2017
So... I downloaded the 2.5gb update, started from my last save in Feb, and can't do anything... everywhere I go, it says "Nothing to do here, I'll come back later". Great update...

Reactions: Adoringfan

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Holy sh*t! Who the f*ck is making this game? HBO? This is amazing. I hope it's not gonna be too grindy, and it could use some kind of journal [ to let us now what to do next (to keep us up with the story)]
This is so great - I will patiently wait till it's completed.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Pretty damn big is this domination as player dominates or gets dominated? I got sort that out before I devote that much bandwith to this...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I am at a stage in the beginning when I leave the house for work and she leaves to see the mother in the hotel.

Where the hell IS work?
Any Icon I click says that I can't do shit there.

So what gives?

R

RWaites

So... I downloaded the 2.5gb update, started from my last save in Feb, and can't do anything... everywhere I go, it says "Nothing to do here, I'll come back later". Great update...
it has been mentioned before that old saves are not working you need to start anew game

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I am at a stage in the beginning when I leave the house for work and she leaves to see the mother in the hotel.

Where the hell IS work?
Any Icon I click says that I can't do shit there.

So what gives?
You try e-art icon but make sure you get coffee first of course

I’m liking the game and story too I’m not sure how the side story or even if it’s called that plays into the main story but has everything I like and tbh the old lady was that bad looking either they may not be slim but idc in my opinion hope this game gets updated A lot more often great work Dev man or women lol

Pretty damn big is this domination as player dominates or gets dominated? I got sort that out before I devote that much bandwith to this...
None so far unless you count the pregnant women dressed in black leather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First off every time is good for coffee screenshot0001.png and the game has minor dialogue issues screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You try e-art icon but make sure you get coffee first of course
This is some days after the coffee I got first time, now I can't even enter the place. And I can't enter e-art,.. or any other icon for that matter.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Craving Curses Reloaded v0.3 - Original Size: 2.44GB

Download PC Windows (360MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Infamy @UncleVT :)

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes