VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
HAG is back :D

Hopefully he does not need forever to release the v003.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
HAG is back :D

Hopefully he does not need forever to release the v003.
Glad he is back. But if how long he took to release the previous versions is any clue it still might be a bit. Unless he was working on it while he was away :) but either way he still delivers quality stuff so it doesnt really matter in the long run.

Reactions: jenandben

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.03 Trailer
Patrons only
Jun 26 at 9:41pm
Hi all :)
I have been working a lot in the last few days and it looks like I could release CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.03 at the end of this week.

I can not promise if I can really do it. Latest in the coming week will definitely release!

For my patron fans, the trailer for V0.03 is already available!

Cheers,
HAG

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
HAG will release Version 0.03 of his game today.

Here is the :D

Reactions: yoyomistro
R

RWaites

Jun 3, 2017
Craving Cursesv0.03update

CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.03 / DOWNLOAD
$5+ patrons
Jun 28 at 1:59pm
Waitingtime is over! Here is V0.03 of CRAVING CURSES Reloaded for my patron fans.

ABOUT V0.03 (SPOILER ALERT)

The focus of V0.03 lies within story development again. New characters are introduced and the player has more decisions to make, which will directly influence the forthcoming of the story. Furthermore you‘ll have a bit more insight in the player’s dream world, which will soon play a greater role. You will feel that sometimes dreams are more than the product of your imagination.

Credits

Finally, I wanted to give a special thanks to the following people, who helped me out with the development of this game. Thank you so much guys.

Burkhard Schmeer - Dubbing actor for game soundtrack

Recording studio: - Help with soundtrack and recording

Samantha Collier – Ideas and a bit more

Cyberhasi – Ideas / game tester

erretter – Proofreader / game tester

Irasor - Translation

Final Words

Thanks so much for keep supporting me with the development of the game. You guys rock! :)

Cheers,
HAG

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Jun 3, 2017
Craving Cursesv0.03update

CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.03 / DOWNLOAD
$5+ patrons
Jun 28 at 1:59pm
Waitingtime is over! Here is V0.03 of CRAVING CURSES Reloaded for my patron fans.

ABOUT V0.03 (SPOILER ALERT)

The focus of V0.03 lies within story development again. New characters are introduced and the player has more decisions to make, which will directly influence the forthcoming of the story. Furthermore you‘ll have a bit more insight in the player’s dream world, which will soon play a greater role. You will feel that sometimes dreams are more than the product of your imagination.

Credits

Finally, I wanted to give a special thanks to the following people, who helped me out with the development of this game. Thank you so much guys.

Burkhard Schmeer - Dubbing actor for game soundtrack

Recording studio: - Help with soundtrack and recording

Samantha Collier – Ideas and a bit more

Cyberhasi – Ideas / game tester

erretter – Proofreader / game tester

Irasor - Translation

Final Words

Thanks so much for keep supporting me with the development of the game. You guys rock! :)

Cheers,
HAG

ingame says that is 0.02 , i dont understand ...
isnt this 0.03?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Well loaded save from previous version and I can do nothing everywhere I go it says come back later or under development. That's it absolutely nothing to do

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Well loaded save from previous version and I can do nothing everywhere I go it says come back later or under development. That's it absolutely nothing to do
Maybe the savegame is broken. My old savegame is also not useable and I have to restard the game. With a new savegame everything goes well. After the movie is the end of content in this version.

I like the game. The development is going very slowly, but it is a very good game. I think it's quite good that not all figures look like supermodels to 150%. In real life, not every woman looks like a model. One of the reasons why I like the game so much. It is authentic.

By the way: In the menu the screen of V0.02 is displayed. Apparently, Hag forgot to replace the menu.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
omg what did i miss the game that is so good and looks so awesome i started new and i enjoyed every secunde except for a momment which one? well where the game was over that's so hard that can not be it's over and now? Now it is time to wait again and please please do not let us wait so long again / we all want to see how it goes on.....

by the way I trust this guy from the hotel reception not the asshole is behind mom happened here but what I hope so it does not come but I'm afraid and who knows how it is with the guy in the bar wolli you can trust him? I hope that soon an update comes out, at least I can not wait

Reactions: jenandben
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes