RPGM Completed Crazy GameMaster: The 7 Crystals [v1.0] [RpgCrazy]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I glanced at your patron and saw that season 2 and the witch were out and completed. Thought I'd ask if there was a time schedule for them to come here or if they were remaining patron only?

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I wish the scenes were a bit longer, I think that's related with how sudden the events happen: the moments when Josh come to action are only when he has to heal, so maybe you couldn't find a good way to make them more longer ? It seems the idea of roleplaying gave you a lot of freedom when creating the scenes, and you had fun when making them (or at least that's what it seemed to me, that's a good thing) Some scenes are hilarious. I really like your style, I've enjoyed your game a lot :)

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Finished this and updated my review. I loved the ending and how it brought everything together so well.

As a caveat though, I ended up re-playing parts of the second half of the story multiple times because I became confused and lost track of what was going on. Part of it's because with RPGMaker, there's no backlog, so if I tap forward too quickly, a short line like "[x] days later..." is skipped past quickly. Part of it's because the transitions were often implicit, and I didn't catch onto them quickly.

Some examples of parts that threw me off me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 3 characters' relationship with Kelly was also on my mind a lot.

Some potential errors I noticed.

(Now that I've gotten all that off my chest, I'm off to play the the follow-up games.)

Last edited:

mtt94

Apr 21, 2020
Very good game and very funny. I am disappointed for the absence of sex... it would have fit really great, even just some light scenes....

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
RpgYumeko If by trampling you mean press their feet onto him while he's lying down, there's a bunch. I feel like it's around 75% socks/stockings and 25% barefoot. I can only offhand confirm 1 scene where they put their whole weight on him (while they're standing up) though.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Iʻm confused. In the title it says "1.0" but in Version it says 0.8...which one is correct?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Iʻm confused. In the title it says "1.0" but in Version it says 0.8...which one is correct?
Version 0.8 + the special episode = what the creator calls the "1.0". (In fact, 0.8 is the complete story, and the special episode is kind of optional.)

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Crazy v0.8 Compressed (Untested)

Win 895 MB/174 MB :

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes