RPGM Completed Crazy GameMaster: The 7 Crystals [v1.0] [RpgCrazy]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

_JSON

Jul 5, 2020
is there any games like this? I love foot fetish femdom games so much(except domina, tower of trample, katalist)

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
The story will continue don’t worry!
My bad, I forgot the "?", my message seems a little agressive, especially for someone who isn't a backer yet.
By the way, your game is really enjoyable as it let us breath a little from all the other games on f95 who are way more crude in their pace and content.

Reactions: RpgCrazy

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
My bad, I forgot the "?", my message seems a little agressive, especially for someone who isn't a backer yet.
By the way, your game is really enjoyable as it let us breath a little from all the other games on f95 who are way more crude in their pace and content.
it was my aim indeed! I'm a big fan of Tot, but I don't like when the scenes start to get too "gory", I prefer a more cheerful atmosphere

Reactions: kbutler

Lyathlas

Apr 23, 2021
it was my aim indeed! I'm a big fan of Tot, but I don't like when the scenes start to get too "gory", I prefer a more cheerful atmosphere
Me too, when it gets all gory it kills my excitement, i prefer the sensual and also sometimes the cheerful atmosphere

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Same here, in fact I think I saw you in the ToT thread a few days ago.

I am glad you are not a fan of gore. Scenes like that (Even in text) can really break the immersion in the game.

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
It seems like it wasn't too long since you finished chapter 1, impressive.
That's mostly because I had the story ready before I started crazy gamemaster, so for now I just have to add the images to the dialogues ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Using renpy should probably ease the process as well or am I wrong ?
And what is ToT btw ?
It does! But I used RpgMaker for the season 2, in order to make it similar to the first one. Tot = Tower of Trample

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Tbh, if it makes it easier for you, you should go for renpy right at the season 2, it wouldn't bother a lot of us. As the season 1 doesn't use much of Rpgmaker mechanics anyway. Plus, with renpy you can make a few branching if you see them fitting

Reactions: GearlessJoe
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes