RPGM Completed Crazy GameMaster: The 7 Crystals [v1.0] [RpgCrazy]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well since it's completed shouldn't it just been called Crazy Gamemaster 1.0? Finalizing it on 0.8 is a strange number to end it on.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
I've posted the special episode (It is pretty short and quite stupid lol), and I've tagged the thread as "Completed". I'll return with a new Game, still a visual novel *Sigh*, See you soon!
Great game! I look forward to the next project you work on.

Reactions: RpgCrazy
Mar 17, 2021
No offense to other people, but a VN I actually like. The others are just too long for me without enough foot fetish content or lesbianism. Looking forward to more!

Reactions: RpgCrazy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've posted the special episode (It is pretty short and quite stupid lol), and I've tagged the thread as "Completed". I'll return with a new Game, still a visual novel *Sigh*, See you soon!
What do you have in mind for your next project?

Got through the interview. It seemed rushed, but perhaps it's me. I'd be happy to help you edit the text before you release your work, if you're in need.
Big kudos for offering to help the dev with their editing.

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
What do you have in mind for your next project?

Big kudos for offering to help the dev with their editing.
I wrote a little story and I hope you'll like it! Not a big project, but still something new. I would love to commission 2d Comics, or to write Kelly's books with a few images, but I don't know if people would read them xD. I tried daz3d but...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes