RPGM Completed Crazy GameMaster: The 7 Crystals [v1.0] [RpgCrazy]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
I see... I don't think footjob is an appropriate replacement though due to it being a very specific sexual act. Maybe advertise in the title that the game revolves around foot fetish rather than using the tag e.g.

Crazy GameMaster (Foot fetish game) [v0.7] [RpgCrazy]

People are gonna be disappointed when they search for the footjob tag and play your game only to find there is no footjob.
I understand what you're saying but the site has no "foot fetish" tag, so "footjob" is the closest tag there is. It's better than having no tag at all imo

plus I believe the creator of this amazing game said that they are planning to put footjobs into the game so soon the game will be matching the "footjob" tag and all will be well :D

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
So we've reached the point where games with no sexual content are being made with assets from a game that's full of sexual content.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't see a problem with it having the footjob tag either, since the ones clearly at fault are F95 for not having a foot fetish tag in the first place
Great game btw, keep it up :)
Agreed. Who how common of an interest this is becoming I cannot believe it doesn't have it's own tag already.

So we've reached the point where games with no sexual content are being made with assets from a game that's full of sexual content.
Wholesome eroge is something that touches a certain part of the soul. It brings brings out the sense of wonderment that many people had when they first discovered all things hentai.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
Wow! So much new content in the new update. Thing are starting to heat up outside of roleplay... Love it! Cant wait to see more!

Reactions: RpgCrazy

S - Boy

Sep 14, 2020
Honestly, I thought this game'd have more attention, is it because of lacking promotion?

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
About how long would it take to 100 percent this game's content so far?
If you mean this specific game, it is near to the 1.0. But I'm already working on the "season 2" of Crazy GameMaster using Renpy (nothing too complex because I'm still a noob, it's a visual novel).

Honestly, I thought this game'd have more attention, is it because of lacking promotion?
Well I think it's more of a niche game because there aren't explicit scenes, but it's ok I like the way it is

bootslave

Jul 11, 2019
Thx for the update. But one question: how can i safe my progress, since right-click hides the textbox now?

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I've posted some news on patreon:
"Hello, how are you? Good news! The next patch is practically ready! Unfortunately it will be very short and I will explain the reasons when it comes out (in a few days). To make up for this, I have already prepared some images from the "Roleplay moments" series, don't worry! If you have any questions regarding Kelly's story (Enemies, other characters, setting, narrative inconsistencies etc ...) ask them below and those questions may appear in the game with consequent answers! And finally here is a small spoiler of the Renpy project... "

carrozza.png

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've posted some news on patreon:
"Hello, how are you? Good news! The next patch is practically ready! Unfortunately it will be very short and I will explain the reasons when it comes out (in a few days). To make up for this, I have already prepared some images from the "Roleplay moments" series, don't worry! If you have any questions regarding Kelly's story (Enemies, other characters, setting, narrative inconsistencies etc ...) ask them below and those questions may appear in the game with consequent answers! And finally here is a small spoiler of the Renpy project... "

View attachment 1183050
I think I see someone in that cage back there. I am curious to see how this scene plays out.

eliotwelve12

Oct 17, 2020
Such an underrated one. Man, add more content please ^^
The game is promising, keep it foot-fetish-focused and add more femdom aspects especially S&M

_JSON

Jul 5, 2020
I love this game!!! It is the best foot fetish game I've ever played. Plz update regularly and maintain this quality~
+ I hope there is licking/trampling sound

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes