Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Yeah visuals ain't appealing really, but i had fun playing the game. and i much rather have a fun game than great graphics but no gameplay. thank god i'm a fast learner.

the visuals can always be improved upon, i say, keep at it, you already got a fun idea and the main gameplay loop. it just needs some quality improvements, i see it like a diamond in the rough.

swyn

Jul 28, 2021
Love the game for exactly what it is! The gameplay is a little confusing at first, but that kinda helped set the tone for the weird maze lab you're stuck in.
Rats Ants Snakes is probably one of my favorite tests.
I'd love to see your mind in other games as well. I have a feeling you could write a great campaign where the character goes through hell like that.

Reactions: Amusementpark7

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Hey Dev would you ever make an android version of this?
I tried it on my phone. Even put all buttons as a graphic element so that you can play it. Besides some minor problems, like some graphics being outside the screen.
The one real problem though is memory consumption. After some time (if too many scenes have been played) the game freezed and hard to stop it. I wanted to spare you this experience.

the visuals can always be improved upon, i say, keep at it, you already got a fun idea and the main gameplay loop. it just needs some quality improvements, i see it like a diamond in the rough.
true, this may be the downside of a free production, compared to those making money with it. the lack of motivation to spend another bunch of time to keep on improving.

I would like to play it, does it have a 32-bit version? it's that I don't run :C
People still use a 32-bit system? Thought it was a thing of the past.
It would be possible, though.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
true, this may be the downside of a free production, compared to those making money with it. the lack of motivation to spend another bunch of time to keep on improving.
from what i've seen, even making money isn't a guarantee that the motivation stays up, frankly, loss of motivation is the biggest hurdle any independent game-dev has to overcome, it's the "make or break" level of development. the one's who work for free start to wonder if it's even still worth it when losing motivation, while those who earn money tend to become quite lazy and start half-assing their updates once they lose motivation to improve.

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
I tried it on my phone. Even put all buttons as a graphic element so that you can play it. Besides some minor problems, like some graphics being outside the screen.
The one real problem though is memory consumption. After some time (if too many scenes have been played) the game freezed and hard to stop it. I wanted to spare you this experience.

Oh that's Ok.. My computer is busted and my country is going to shit so a new one is off the table.. and this seems like a game right up my alley sadge.. Thanks for the reply

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Oh that's Ok.. My computer is busted and my country is going to shit so a new one is off the table.. and this seems like a game right up my alley sadge.. Thanks for the reply
Here is the Android build, but I got to warn everyone because in my test with my own phone the game crashed and freezed the whole Operating System, means it might happen that you can't stop the app anymore without a reboot. There are also more problems. So I strictly recommend to NOT use this version.
Inofficial Android:

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
Here is the Android build, but I got to warn everyone because in my test with my own phone the game crashed and freezed the whole Operating System, means it might happen that you can't stop the app anymore without a reboot. There are also more problems. So I strictly recommend to NOT use this version.
Inofficial Android:
Thanks for this I have an extra phone I'll try to play on that :)

Jun 8, 2017
There is some scenes that are kinda hot, on paper. Look I understand there are people with kinks different than mine but at least make the filtering options to work. The artwork looks like someone drew it on MSPaint, freehand, using a mouse.

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
but at least make the filtering options to work.
The filtering options at the beginning of the game are just for events that KI player can perform on you.
If on your own you click on a decision with two blue male (dicks) as warning, then you will get gay content no matter what you filtered before.

There is no filter on kinks. But in most scenes you see the setup of what will happen in advance and still got the option to make a run (well in most cases).

To avoid scat in the Ending Scene, you should not get the IronMaiden Token (or win and decide for a different ending than that).
Might skip other player fates if you not win.

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
The filtering options at the beginning of the game are just for events that KI player can perform on you.
If on your own you click on a decision with two blue male (dicks) as warning, then you will get gay content no matter what you filtered before.

There is no filter on kinks. But in most scenes you see the setup of what will happen in advance and still got the option to make a run (well in most cases).

To avoid scat in the Ending Scene, you should not get the IronMaiden Token (or win and decide for a different ending than that).
Might skip other player fates if you not win.
Hey dev, can I ask if you are currently working on another game? Also, I'd like to know if it will be more extreme fetishes again or more tame content like the other 2 boardgames you made.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
The fact that NOTHING about this disturbs me has to lead me to realize that THIS IS MY MOMENT!
I'm just here for the comments and memes...

"They invited you for a relaxing ride through the meadow,
but you were left behind by having some trouble getting the mare to walk." lmao

MC: "Giddy Up!"

View attachment 1860759
Personally i think the original looks better.
1665123399717.jpeg

Edit: Forgot i even had that saved, have had it for at least 10 years on a thumb drive.
But that was the first thing that came to mind when i seen the in-game pic.

Last edited:
Reactions: brad1134

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
How bout hiring an artist.

You have great gameplay in your games.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I see there is a female protagonist tag, pregnancy tag and futa/trans tag can any futa/trans get the female protagonist pregnant?

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes