Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Looks like a great game, would be one of the best if it had an Artist.

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
I see there is a female protagonist tag, pregnancy tag and futa/trans tag can any futa/trans get the female protagonist pregnant?
Trans Tag is considered upon the general state of the player and its opponents being able to switch their gender upon certain actions/rooms.

Futa can be applied to the scene with the Shaman "lady" which has both genitals.

If your character is currently female you can collect semen in your pussy (until next transformation) or until the end of the game. If you still have semen in your pussy at the end of the game you will (or may with some %, not sure anymore) get pregnant with one of the semen, which may be human or different kind of ferrals or other.

If you got pregnant from the futa is not really traceable. Well in the end it wont really matter since the game ends and goes to one of the ending scenes, which took almost half of the afford by the way.

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Like mentioned in the post above, these were artworks of artists, just line traced in paint. One can probably sh!tpost until there's no tomorrow with this method.
In my opinion its more like not reinventing the wheel. Art of putting existing things together. I had to redraw the art pieces to make them compatible with each other and to change minor details that wouldnt have fit to the picture i had in mind.

Some of the first images in the game have been drawn without any artworks or other pics as help and it looks awful. Better to use something to keep the proportions.

I aint gonna spend too much time for only one pic when i have to draw not only one, but thousands.

This is a one man show and I aint spend money for that.
My next project is way bigger and may take multiple more years, even with this simple comic graphics technic.
Maybe I want too much, or maybe my priorities are just different.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Art of putting existing things together
This is most definitely true for game mechanics. New ones are a rare thing, after all.
As of art though, there's a level of quality under which even simple text descriptions are way better. This is especially important when we're talking about pr0n. No one expects 'The Third Crisis' level of art, but striving for quantity with no quality has no capacity to bring anyone anywhere IMO.

pic when i have to draw not only one, but thousands.
Then generative adversary neural networks are your friend. And 3D editor for creating poses/shapes/edges for generator to render into a piece of 2d art. These may -- and will! -- create weird, erroneous or just bland content, but people are known to make these to create decent art pieces.
And yes, that's another skill to master -- but if you're a one man army, there isn't much of a choice.

My next project
It's not up to me to advise game developers on anything. But putting something like this ^^^ out there has to serve at least some purpose, right? Having a game with such graphics in one's portfolio, being truthfully accused of stealing other people's art and the such are hardly worthy goals, in my opinion.
But again, I'm just a gamer who ignored the game but couldn't ignore the thread, so you do you.

Amusementpark7

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Lets not talk about this project which was quite limited (even me i think some of the results were not that good, but some ideas were quite unique). Lets talk about the kind of way content is produced in general instead.

being truthfully accused of stealing other people's art
Well I'm not using anything that wasn't found with a simple search query on google. So the content is open and available for everyone. I'm also not selling any work. Third point I would say is a no go is if i would take the picture of someone else and repost it exactly as it is saying "hey people look what i have drawn".
My game is way bigger (consists of more elements) than just one picture that appeared inside it.
An art gallery is showing pictures too in a given context and not saying they draw it on their own.

If someone reuses content from one of my games for his projects then thats the way it is. Let the arts unfold.

Then generative adversary neural networks are your friend.
AI is stealing content as well as every human does. No one has ever drawn something that he hasnt seen (at least in parts) before.

About using AI picture generators. Its hard to get something that would even remotely be close to the picture in my inner mind. If alone you want to invent something new (and even this game had alot ideas which an AI would never have drawn for you, because things like these didn't exist before)...

As of art though, there's a level of quality under which even simple text descriptions are way better. This is especially important when we're talking about pr0n.
That might be a point. The Fappability might not have been my focus yet.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes