3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TonyAlfa95

Jul 19, 2019
Presentation.jpg

Overview:
Riding in the middle of the desert in search of a forgotten town, suddenly, a cry for help is heard, some bandits have kidnapped a girl. From this moment our adventure begins Who is this girl? Why does she seem so familiar? What is our protagonist looking for in these lands? Welcome to Crazy West, dangers lurk everywhere, monsters, witches, vampires, werewolves, bandits, mad scientists, aliens and Many… many pretty girls; Ride your horse, reload your revolver, put on your hat and go out to tame this wild west.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-07
Original Title: CRAZY WEST
Developer: MRALFACAT - - -
Publisher: TonyAlfa95
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Presentation.jpg bg 45banditcamp.jpg bg 82bellyh.jpg bg 74bellyh.jpg bg 172trav.jpg bg 253emb.jpg bg 182emb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Being honest, it's a pretty interesting premise with some really hot characters,
but renders/quality could be slightly better. See you in three moons.

Riding in the middle of the desert in search of a forgotten town, suddenly, a cry for help is heard.
Ride your horse, reload your revolver, put on your hat and go out to tame this wild west.
MaDICK: "The spice must flow!"

e6459743ca435b3fa78c0d631e8dfe8br.jpg

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Beginning of threesome event in game:

"This girl ain't big enough for the both of us..."

Dev adds NTR:

"You got a friend in me..."

Add a furry donkey girl:

"Saddle up and ride your pony"

MC amasses a harem and is asked:

"Do you feel lucky punk?"

I'll stop now...

Reactions: TonyAlfa95

TonyAlfa95

Jul 19, 2019
Annoying three letter thing planned ???
Is it a stat based game ??
That´s correct, in next updates plannig to add Stats, galery, a navigation map and other things not just a VN, but due to limited resources (Potato laptop) i haven´t been able to do that, but i´ll try my best...

Reactions: missfitt

TonyAlfa95

Jul 19, 2019
I've been on a Western kick lately, so this dropped at exactly the right time!

Thanks Reznar, i think you are the only one realized the future moral dilemma, about translation; the correct translate is "White Fang", in reference to Jaws, (Spoiler: Werewolves); between english and spanish some words can change the meaning depending context

TonyAlfa95

Jul 19, 2019
The babes are alright. The renders quality ain't.
Thanks m0us3r, unfortunately i have a potato laptop, but i´m trying y best to make a better work, working in chapter 1 i´ve done better renders, not as good as i wish but i think photoshop can help a little

Reactions: Wicked Garden

TonyAlfa95

Jul 19, 2019
Being honest, it's a pretty interesting premise with some really hot characters,
but renders/quality could be slightly better. See you in three moons.

MaDICK: "The spice must flow!"

View attachment 1503143
Thank you rKnight i know renders are bad, imagine before photoshop, that´s the best my potato latop can do, but i´m trying my best to make better renders for chapter1, i think i´m achieving that

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote