3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks Reznar, i think you are the only one realized the future moral dilemma, about translation; the correct translate is "White Fang", in reference to Jaws, (Spoiler: Werewolves); between english and spanish some words can change the meaning depending context
Huh, been more years that I care to admit since I had to exercise my Spanish, so I'll defer. Learn something every day.

Ntr planned ?? I don't like it
I think the dev was more commenting on the other part of your message instead of the NTR side. Looking at the "genres" tab it mentions the planned tags and it doesn't look like the Dreaded-Three-Letter-Acronym fits into things, outside of potentially some Netori, but that seems like something our protagonist wouldn't engage in.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Dunno why, maybe lived in that part of the world too long, but this seems a great type of concept to toss in a reference to a Big & Rich country song... :ROFLMAO:

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Game looks super for first release, love open world, love western theme too, Great work so far (y)
Can't wait see more, hope this one runs and runs, it could be epic
All the best

Reactions: TonyAlfa95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First there is this .. description:
a title of "fastest shooter on wild west" suddenly doesn't sound so good :v
:unsure:looks to good to be truth, where is catch? :)
Then there is the fact that most westerns feature the saloon
packed with babes ready and able to go at it from every angle and in every position,
but this game right now has little to no action.

Reactions: sdna1

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
First there is this .. description:

Then there is the fact that most westerns feature the saloon
packed with babes ready and able to go at it from every angle and in every position,
but this game right now has little to no action.
yep, that is one of my fear..

will wait for more updates to see where it going and if protagonist will not be cucked by some bandits will try

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote