5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Eerye

May 5, 2017
Nah, no flash on adobe sights, they all link to this:

Only sources are sketchy third party sites (I do realise the irony saying this on this site)
I know I might be a bit late on the reply, but you were looking in all the wrong places then:
I've had it already for some time now, but I downloaded it again just to make sure, and it works as it always has.

Reactions: Paarl

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
I know I might be a bit late on the reply, but you were looking in all the wrong places then:
I've had it already for some time now, but I downloaded it again just to make sure, and it works as it always has.
Yeah, I did the same on my machine about 2 weeks ago.

What you need to keep in mind however is that this new debugger will have a different save cache than your browser.

This is not an issue with CreamBee's content, but bears mentioning for "story heavy" Flash games. But in my opinion, is worth it ;)

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
its works to me

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
What's up with Kaijuicy and Openbar? No update or anything for like year...
Open bar was just a short. It's already completed and there's no plans for it to be expanded on. As for Kaijuicy, here's what Creambee had to say about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone see any of the updates? I know it takes time but there's been no public info for 3 months.
any update?
provides a decent amount of screenshots detailing progress.

As an aside, does anyone know how to download a unity game off a webpage? I'm trying to grab Summer Dreams but Creambee didn't provide any download links.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017

Nothing too big. Just a new voice actress and a few QOL improvements like a skip scene button. Also, here's whats left to complete the Maki Oze animation since he didn't mention it in the flash blurb: cum animation, voice acting, background, music, final tweeks.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
HallowEenGirl v1.2

Nothing too big. Just a new voice actress and a few QOL improvements like a skip scene button. Also, here's whats left to complete the Maki Oze animation since he didn't mention it in the flash blurb: cum animation, voice acting, background, music, final tweeks.
Not sure I should directly share the swf so I'll share some simple instructions.

- Get JPEXS Flash Decompiler and open HGirl v1.2 in it
- Open scripts->DefineSprite (2609)->frame 677
- Edit Actionscript
- Replace "_root.gotoAndStop("CBthankyou");" with "_root.gotoAndStop("Tenta1");"
- Save Actionscript edit
- Save the SWF next to the big open button

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes