5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Also for those who are looking to run these games in 2021 with no luck still, what I use is an old Flash File Player from one of those "Life Selector" trash games and use it for all (old and new games that are supposed to run on flash. Look it up and hopefully it'll work, just delete their dead game and keep the Flash Player file.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone remember one .swf called "Coco's Announcement" where Creambee once spoke of game updates - Hilda skin on Zelda's After Party, Princess Daisy skin on "Princess Glory Pipe" (Summer Pipe Work?), but also new games, like a Star Butterfly (Star x Forces of Evil) one and another with original characters called "Love Beat Rhythm"?

Anyone knows what happened with those?

Is it possible to get an updated SunShine gal? Both of the ones there are one of the first builds where you can't actually get to fuck because it wasn't implemented at the time. It would be much appreciated.
Pretty sure you can, as i had the same issue and got the solution from Skynet74's answer post, check it out.

Last edited:

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone knows what happened with those?
That's strange work for sure. When I found this flash description, it made me even more curious.
1620269008728.png

Maybe the schedule...? One per month is way far off his actual release schedule.

Besides that, the only thing I could found was this thread from 2018:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rKnight

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Too bad they didn't do a Shantae v5.0; that game was pretty much Creambee's magnum opus. They've really fallen behind since releasing Shantae 4.0; Creambee has been working on HalloweenGirl for like half a year now, just to add one or two poses to it. Seems like it will finally be released this month, though.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
So it's only Creambee and Aika now, right? Or did Creambee mean something else by "exDee left us"?
Seems like exDee is gone for good. At least, based on the patreon posts and discord messages. Especially since Creambee hired two part-timers to fill in for exDee that really haven't given us a name for us to call them. So as of right now, the people still working are Creambee, Aika, Kato, Coffeebee the VA, and newguy1/newguy2 as they're called in the discord.
Too bad they didn't do a Shantae v5.0; that game was pretty much Creambee's magnum opus. They've really fallen behind since releasing Shantae 4.0; Creambee has been working on HalloweenGirl for like half a year now, just to add one or two poses to it. Seems like it will finally be released this month, though.
Their Shantae flash was also the last project released before the pandemic hit full force.

LuluLopunny

Aug 27, 2018
I would like Halloween Girl way more if it was just the dancing part and I had the option to not see some random dude out of nowhere.

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
Would've been nice to see more Sunshine Gal, I really liked the interactivity and whole aspect of the game. But well, he had to discontinue it, he said he wants to keep making progress on it and change stuff around but at this point I think he just dropped it. these are dark days

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes