3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
probably started, there is the usual paywall(which i consider a scam...because it means that you must pay even just to be informed)
I'm willing to subscribe to projects like mainstream Wild Life and Carnal Instinct. At least there's a road map for penniless mortals to stay on top of things too

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm willing to subscribe to projects like mainstream Wild Life and Carnal Instinct. At least there's a road map for penniless mortals to stay on top of things too
that's my problem: people who use paywall to hide everything just in a desperate attempt to get money are a red flag for me...it's fair(after all there are people willing to pay) but at least a public update(like public news, not an actual release) every 2 months should be an unanimous courtesy-rule XD

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
that's my problem: people who use paywall to hide everything just in a desperate attempt to get money are a red flag for me...it's fair(after all there are people willing to pay) but at least a public update(like public news, not an actual release) every 2 months should be an unanimous courtesy-rule XD
Yeah I agree. Putting updates and downloads behind a paywall? Fine. Putting EVERYTHING (including the most basic info about your project) behind a paywall is shitty.

Reactions: poodles

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah I agree. Putting updates and downloads behind a paywall? Fine. Putting EVERYTHING (including the most basic info about your project) behind a paywall is shitty.
which is why i don't give respect to devs that put everything behind paywalls...but it's more like:
"how can i be interested in your NEW game, if i know nothing about it?"

We know "Creature Get!" as a game, but what to we know of the new game of this dev? Barely just The name and the fact that it exists (by the paywall-ed news), the theme of the game and the fact it's in development(unless the dev is lying, just to milk money)

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
which is why i don't give respect to devs that put everything behind paywalls...but it's more like:
"how can i be interested in your NEW game, if i know nothing about it?"

We know "Creature Get!" as a game, but what to we know of the new game of this dev? Barely just The name and the fact that it exists (by the paywall-ed news), the theme of the game and the fact it's in development(unless the dev is lying, just to milk money)
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. I just checked Nitely's patreon and they want five dollars just to see basic info about the game, not even a download link.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. I just checked Nitely's patreon and they want five dollars just to see basic info about the game, not even a download link.
IF AT LEAST he was popular or reliable, i would even close an eye on the issue(or i would try to do that)

BUT

This game is not completed(you can say "it may be" because the game has episodes, it's not a constant flow of content, every "chapter", aside maybe the first stories with the white worms, exists in a vacuum) which is a red-flag in this "industry" because it shows that the dev IS NOT RELIABLE and the game itself is rather niche, meaning that IT IS NOT POPULAR.

You see my points? The dev is paywalling everything he writes on patreon, playing "hard to get" but while the graphic of this game is good and has a disturbing but interesting theme, the Dev, and its content is actually "hard to want"

This is his situation.

Last edited:

gogo8320

Aug 27, 2020
Hi guys!

I am happy to announce that the First Chapter of Interspecies Mating is now here~!

Interspecies Mating contains erotic scenes and animations including the much requested dynamic belly!

Featuring Kanna, a new cute girl, along with the fan favorite Parasite Worms!

Thanks to everyone who supports the making of this VN~!

Game Information:

After downloading the game file you can either extract the contents to a new folder or play the game directly from the archive by finding and clicking on the game ".exe" file.

For first-time players, select the Start button. In the Chapter Select screen select the desired Chapter Card. Scenes and story text will progress as you click.

The Chapter Select screen also has a Gallery button, which contains the current animations from the game!

You can also save your progress using the icon in the bottom right of the screen at any time~

Download:

Windows PC:

This is the new game

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
they are working on a new game, were atleast. Now tht's complete
we know(thanks for the link) we were complaining about how everything is behind a paywall even basic news

UPDATE: i tried the game and like the announcement says is basically the first chapter of "Creature Get!" in an abandoned neighbourhood(same white worm plot), and more like a slideshow than a game...and the MC(for now) is a loli possibly an actual underage girl of an unknown age(if added on this website the staff will check for rule 7), and for all the work the dev did...the game so far is super short, 5–10 minutes at best. Also it doesn't use Renpy...so no rollbacks and no right-click to open the save-menu, very clunky overall.

THOUGHTS: i miss those times when big boobed WOMEN were victims of such creatures...now everywhere i click there are at least 2 possibly-underage girls...i'm sick of it

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Hi guys!

I am happy to announce that the First Chapter of Interspecies Mating is now here~!

Interspecies Mating contains erotic scenes and animations including the much requested dynamic belly!

Game Information:

After downloading the game file you can either extract the contents to a new folder or play the game directly from the archive by finding and clicking on the game ".exe" file.

For first-time players, select the Start button. In the Chapter Select screen select the desired Chapter Card. Scenes and story text will progress as you click.

The Chapter Select screen also has a Gallery button, which contains the current animations from the game!

You can also save your progress using the icon in the bottom right of the screen at any time~

Download:

Windows PC:
Google Drive

This is the new game
Could you reupload that, please?

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Tried to find any link, no luck but managed to find the patreon news and updates, the same Google Drive link can be found and also some screenshots.

If anyone wants to make a request for it

Reactions: f9account

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
Hi guys!

Game Information:

Download:

Windows PC:
Google Drive

This is the new game
link not available, mega does well or even better

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Here is the new game instead: Interspecies mating (from april 2023)
It's still in Progress, but the first chapter is playable. As long as we didn't have a new tread, I would like to leave it here.

FYI Maid Lain (not sure how to proceed regarding new treads and stuff. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be fair, is straight up loli/underage-ish content Rule 7 would be checked thoroughly

and again he moved on to a new one:

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm sorry. Didn't know about that. ;)
Will delete my comment due the rule7 thing.
Demoness_Kiss you might edit your comment as well.
oh no nonononono, i meant that the game you mentioned if was added here, would probably go through a check about rule7(which is a rule to check if characters are underage or just look underage but they're mentally mature/old enough to be legal)

i won't delete my post

Reactions: Balial42
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes