3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
a shame that this was abandoned such a good game, too many great games getting abandoned these days :(

Maybe too few people support developers after geting theirs game for free here (and even like these games). Have you supported creator of games youve downloaded and spank the monkey at least once with that game ? Be sincere to yourself guys.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why wasting your time if there is a win7 version as well?
Its exactly the same content, just the renpy version is os-optimized.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Can anyone describe what multiple penetration tag entails in this game? Is it only the usual vaginal, anal and oral sex (blowjob?) or some rarer one, like navel, penile or urethral?

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Can anyone describe what multiple penetration tag entails in this game? Is it only the usual vaginal, anal and oral sex (blowjob?) or some rarer one, like navel, penile or urethral?
It means being penetrated by several things at once so either multiple in single hole or one in multiple holes each (or multiple in all).

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
It means being penetrated by several things at once so either multiple in single hole or one in multiple holes each (or multiple in all).
I already knew that... haha, let me rephrase my question. Does the game feature non-vanilla/unusual insertion (not the usual oral sex (either blowjob or cunnilingus), vaginal sex (the most vanilla), or anal sex)), such as female urethral insertion? It was already answered by Aryanblood. Thanks.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
I already knew that... haha, let me rephrase my question. Does the game feature non-vanilla/unusual insertion (not the usual oral sex (either blowjob or cunnilingus), vaginal sex (the most vanilla), or anal sex)), such as female urethral insertion? It was already answered by Aryanblood. Thanks.
No, its more focused on stomach bulge and inflation. I should say the game is abandoned but they sort of returned to doing a new project though they don't post on patreon that frequently (still around since they came back a few days ago for my commission).

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes