4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
There was a line in the 2 that said that a escape pod was used before the police woman arrived in the ship,though it didn't explain how the hunter was able to get free from the alien and from where the hell the new aliens appeared

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Even though the game has basically no story,i hope that in the 3 they explain what happened to the heroines of the 2 and to the hunter,like how did the hunter escape since she was addicted to the alien in the end,though of course i doubt it
I think the author had the idea of an orgy that featured all the characters in the 1, 2, 3.

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
i have a question! can any of you guys recomend to me any games /visualnovels/videos like arekara4nens stuff? i dont mean aliens/space ship stuff i mean huge huge boobs, that are animated. I dont like things that arent animated, and i like boobs as big as possible! i assume since were all here, desperate for arekara4nen news! that we are all similar minded people? :p :p we all need some stuff to tide us over till the next arekara4nen release!

Last edited:

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
i have a question! can any of you guys recomend to me any games /visualnovels/videos like arekara4nens stuff? i dont mean aliens/space ship stuff i mean huge huge boobs, that are animated. I dont like things that arent animated, and i like boobs as big as possible! i assume since were all here, desperate for arekara4nen news! that we are all similar minded people? :p :p we all need some stuff to tide us over till the next arekara4nen release!
Check out Tentacular by Jackerman; it's a 3d VN game directly inspired by arekara4nen's space games, and it's got huge boobs for you as well :LOL:

Reactions: wormtail39

Taste1

Feb 19, 2021
The game was great, but a bit too short in my opinion. Also, they could have added one or two more monster types to the game. I hope there will be a 1.5 update that would be amazing !

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Demader12343

Nov 15, 2021
Cheers for the sneak peeks (y)

Always been a massive fan of Arekara4nen. It's a shame some of the older games (Plus China Armor) are pretty much impossible to find nowadays

Reactions: VK-501
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes