4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Satima58

Aug 27, 2022
New ones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same as one of the other line art previews, only this time with more alien booty:
View attachment 1975109
٧I just hope they take off their shoes and show their feet and their body completely naked. Focus on the details this time, like the first game, the story was amazing, and how every time he explains to you how to sleep with her, another game was not fun frankly.

Reactions: Hfreak

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
I just hope they take off their shoes and show their feet and their body completely naked.
Tho it seems like it won't be happening anyway. I just wish it has more story to it than the 2nd part with the police-girls.
and how every time he explains to you how to sleep with her
Who explains what ? What scene r u talking about ?

Last edited:

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Tho it seems like it won't be happening anyway. I just wish it has more story to it than the 2nd part with the police-girls.
I agree, I want more story. Explaining what happened to the first girl and the cop girls

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I agree, I want more story. Explaining what happened to the first girl and the cop girls
There was one or two lines in the second game that said that one escape pod was used before the police girls arrived,the hunter probally escaped

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Explaining what happened to the first girl and the cop girls
At the end of the 2nd game, their police spaceship automatically sends itself back 2 the mothership, so they r probably stuck with the aliens until help arrives for them. As 4 the 3rd game judging by the character's police outfit I think she must be their commanding officer on the mothership, and the aliens must b some rogue space pirates who (luckily for them) happened to attack right when she was alone on the ship.

Reactions: Lagtagg12

DanteDaBest

Mar 18, 2019
Why does each game contain different type of alien? I mean, there's some little plot there, not too much, but it's there, so why aliens looks different?
Hard to say, though to be honest I like both the cuter ones from the first game and these ones. Seems like he's sticking to ugly bastard aliens for the next one.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Even though the game has basically no story,i hope that in the 3 they explain what happened to the heroines of the 2 and to the hunter,like how did the hunter escape since she was addicted to the alien in the end,though of course i doubt it

Oct 26, 2018
Even though the game has basically no story,i hope that in the 3 they explain what happened to the heroines of the 2 and to the hunter,like how did the hunter escape since she was addicted to the alien in the end,though of course i doubt it
Oh yeah, bc it seems like she's died before the 2 game begins, since aliens looks like zombies, so they had nothing to eat, i guess.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes