4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

irrelevant_84

Jan 4, 2023
Ruled by Rule - Recently released. Protagonists have no control over a wide variety of universal metaphysical factors. (The player does, however) The art style is a little lower quality than I like, and the plot is really contrived, but the content is basically this fetish to a T. It's very easy to win once you start winning, and almost impossible to win once you start losing. Lots of poses and negative sex-related debuffs to suffer from during combat. A lot of rules make combat literally impossible which is oddly funner than it sounds. Not too much replay value though.
Professional School - Released a few years ago by the same developer. This one is a little less centered on mind control and brute forcing the common sense of the protagonists, and instead has the protagonists hamstrung through a deeply corrupt education system, where they're forced to take their tests in increasingly extreme manners. The art is even worse than the above game, but I think it shows just how far the developer (one guy) has come since these two games.

It doesn't really do it for me the same way Creature Reaction does, but they're still fun little games if you can get over how the enemies look.
Thanks!, I'll try them.

vacancy

Oct 11, 2021
I also like this concept, I usually see something similar in doujins with milfs and very old father-in-laws. Unfortunately it is not common in other genres. If someone can recommend the title of another game with that theme, I will be very grateful
I have played the following and can recommend all of them. All can easily be played translated with a texthooker such as Textractor. I will be frank-- all of the games I recommend here will feature either lewd kissing, blowjobs, rimjobs, or a combination of all. If you like Arekara4nen's work, I believe you would enjoy these, though, they are much longer, traditional VN's than simply the scene-to-scene style.

Powerful warrior princess is forced to become the Protagonist's sex slave or he will execute her captured countrymen. She spends most of the game in a vibrating chastity belt that is psychically connected to the main character, so he can torment her at will. There is also an elf queen and an elf princess who similarly are blackmailed into submission. Play the game, avoid the anime.

Princess knight captain is blackmailed by an Orc to become his sex slave.

Queen becomes an Orc king's sex slave in order to save her kingdom. While she is very timid and submissive, she has a strong sense of morality. Again, avoid the anime.

The following three are thematically similar to the above (strong or important women), but feature hypnosis (saimin) instead of moral compulsion or blackmail.

All four love interests are teachers (or principal) to the Main Character. The homeroom teacher and the principal both have feisty temperaments. Avoid the anime.

Similar to the above, but with a medieval fantasy vibe.

Medieval fantasy. Queen, two princesses, and an assassin.

Additionally, there are also sporadic occurrences in the Kuroinu games by Liquid.

Off the top of my head, in the first game, Princess Alicia is tricked into sex by her traitorous minister, a lecherous old man.

In , in order to spare a mother and daughter, one of the invading mercenaries (a female dark elf) agrees to one month of sexual slavery in their stead. Of course, things do not go smoothly for her...

I'll give one final special mention to . While the women are not necessarily "powerful" as requested, they are strongly compelled to comply to the demands of the main character.

irrelevant_84

Jan 4, 2023
I have played the following and can recommend all of them. All can easily be played translated with a texthooker such as Textractor. I will be frank-- all of the games I recommend here will feature either lewd kissing, blowjobs, rimjobs, or a combination of all. If you like Arekara4nen's work, I believe you would enjoy these, though, they are much longer, traditional VN's than simply the scene-to-scene style.

Powerful warrior princess is forced to become the Protagonist's sex slave or he will execute her captured countrymen. She spends most of the game in a vibrating chastity belt that is psychically connected to the main character, so he can torment her at will. There is also an elf queen and an elf princess who similarly are blackmailed into submission. Play the game, avoid the anime.

Queen becomes an Orc king's sex slave in order to save her kingdom. While she is very timid and submissive, she has a strong sense of morality. Again, avoid the anime.

The following three are thematically similar to the above (strong or important women), but feature hypnosis (saimin) instead of moral compulsion or blackmail.

All four love interests are teachers (or principal) to the Main Character. The homeroom teacher and the principal both have feisty temperaments. Avoid the anime.

Additionally, there are also sporadic occurrences in the Kuroinu games by Liquid.

Off the top of my head, in the first game, Princess Alicia is tricked into sex by her traitorous minister, a lecherous old man.

In , in order to spare a mother and daughter, one of the invading mercenaries (a female dark elf) agrees to one month of sexual slavery in their stead. Of course, things do not go smoothly for her...

I'll give one final special mention to . While the women are not necessarily "powerful" as requested, they are strongly compelled to comply to the demands of the main character.
Thank you very much, I'll try the games that include orcs first, since orcs are repulsive they remind me a bit of the aliens from Creature Reaction

• Haha
Reactions: BobaTheOrc

Jax2134523413

Dec 13, 2017
w
I wish we can get to see future game /games with the hunter, continuing her 'adventures'. Even the VA who voiced her did a great job, been her fan ever since this game. She does ASMR videos on hentai ASMR sites and is also a vtuber on YT.
Whose her Vtuber avatar?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I wish we can get to see future game /games with the hunter, continuing her 'adventures'. Even the VA who voiced her did a great job, been her fan ever since this game. She does ASMR videos on hentai ASMR sites and is also a vtuber on YT.
ok so whats her vt channel? cant just leave us hangin

76ceuld

Oct 13, 2020

Hi, sorry, But how did you get the text extractor to work with Hime Kishi? It just shows a bunch of symbols for me.

vacancy

Oct 11, 2021
Hi, sorry, But how did you get the text extractor to work with Hime Kishi? It just shows a bunch of symbols for me.
With the game loaded via Textractor, select "Add hook," then enter the following code:

/HBN+2C@49F4A2

Select the hook from the drop down menu, then select "Save Hook(s)" so that you don't have to re-enter the code the next time you play.

76ceuld

Oct 13, 2020
With the game loaded via Textractor, select "Add hook," then enter the following code:

/HBN+2C@49F4A2

Select the hook from the drop down menu, then select "Save Hook(s)" so that you don't have to re-enter the code the next time you play.
Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately your hook doesn't work as well, " ′盾拒bbb葡bbbaャャモ撃ba ", I don't know if the problem is on my end or the hook.

R1verr

Sep 29, 2020
Didn't know another one was in the works. Happy to hear. I hope we get a follow-up on what happened to the previous protagonists though.

Reactions: BlackOne 34

caccapuppolo

Sep 30, 2018
One of the few games with monsters/aliens that has no birthing scenes (good, I don't like them) but no pregnancy scenes either (I love them). Hope the new game will be even better.

Any other games like this?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes