4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Akira2038

Jul 9, 2019
This alien who fucks Hunter anytime he wants and inserts his big cock against her will is the best character
I know it's a little late to answer this but I haven't visited the forum for a long time and I would like to answer this.

For me, this is the best of the saga as far as the middle and end of the second game is concerned, I feel like it brings back the essence of the protagonist being unable to do anything.
Screenshot_20.png

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
I've been planning to make a fan-made doujin on Hunter-chan for a long tym. Not sure if it should b about her future adventures or the same story but with different plot. I've got my own ideas for them but they r very rough. Anybody got some ideas/fantasies of ur own you might wanna share ?
Edit : (doesn't necessarily have 2 b a full-fledged script, just a few rough points also wud suffice.)

Last edited:

nnguyenvu1801

Apr 18, 2022
I've been planning to make a fan-made doujin on Hunter-chan for a long tym. Not sure if it should b about her future adventures or the same story but with different plot. I've got my own ideas for them but they r very rough. Anybody got some ideas/fantasies of ur own might wanna share ?
how about this? This is about her future. Hunter chan has completed many hard missions and become a great hunter. She get married to the captain and retire to settle down. However, the intensive amount of husband's works makes her feel lonely and horny. Sometimes in nights she still has flashbacks of aliens sex. Though she loves her husband and want to keep her love to himself, she still dreams of that previous wonderful sex. In the situation of many female hunters captured by aliens to provide birth, Hunter chan is called to assist the mission, She failed and be raped by aliens. Some of past lust raises and she keeps thinking about that fantasic feeling when be raped. She still takes on another missions and fool herself it's a responsibility to help the humankind. Although her mind is strong, after many time having way with aliens, she start losing to lust and come up with conclusion that her love is still for her husband while her desire can be fulfilled by aliens, those two are different. She hide this from everyone and become a lust/housewife .

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hfreak

nnguyenvu1801

Apr 18, 2022
I've been planning to make a fan-made doujin on Hunter-chan for a long tym. Not sure if it should b about her future adventures or the same story but with different plot. I've got my own ideas for them but they r very rough. Anybody got some ideas/fantasies of ur own might wanna share ?
my english is bad, pardon

dlvnjkvnjir

Mar 22, 2023
hey can you help how to download it it dosent work actually even the first one and tried

Xgames Download still it works but
has blue screen with codes can somebody help me?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes