• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

sevenseas333

Dec 8, 2022
fingers crossed it is coming soon, lets hope the next post is the animation preview.
could be wrong but judging from one of the scene previews, it looks like he started animating them
I think it will be released at the mid month of this year 2024. There are some things that needs to implement like. sounds, voice, storyline, and scripts. but man, can't wait the heroine to get fucked.

Reactions: If_rit

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
I think it will be released at the mid month of this year 2024. There are some things that needs to implement like. sounds, voice, storyline, and scripts. but man, can't wait the heroine to get fucked.
Hoping we get confirmation about the first girl and the two officers. Looking back in this thread, the previous game mentions an escape pod was missing. Unsure of the whereabouts of the first girl

Reactions: Miss Y and If_rit

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
could someone recommend me games with this type of animations? I really like how smooth they are and I dind't found any game with this animations that was not from this creator

Reactions: If_rit
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes