4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
This alien who fucks Hunter anytime he wants and inserts his big cock against her will is the best character
I wish we can get to see future game /games with the hunter, continuing her 'adventures'. Even the VA who voiced her did a great job, been her fan ever since this game. She does ASMR videos on hentai ASMR sites and is also a vtuber on YT.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I wish we can get to see future game /games with the hunter, continuing her 'adventures'. Even the VA who voiced her did a great job, been her fan ever since this game. She does ASMR videos on hentai ASMR sites and is also a vtuber on YT.
Yeah, ngl it's a bit disappointing that the next instalment is another police girl checking out the ship rather than following up on what the Hunter is up to. She's definitely his best character so far and I'm willing to bet that she left the ship with this guy: cd77cecf1db53432f20f178231de7f38.gif

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Maybe he's planning a big game full of characters from 3 parts, orgy time.

Reactions: Hfreak

Satima58

Aug 27, 2022
Yeah, ngl it's a bit disappointing that the next instalment is another police girl checking out the ship rather than following up on what the Hunter is up to. She's definitely his best character so far and I'm willing to bet that she left the ship with this guy: View attachment 2871542
I care about the story. They have a lot of potential to do with a police girl who explores a ship, just not to make her surrender quickly, and the aliens are like the first part.

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
I just hope they bring back the whole "You can't harm them! They're unidentified species!" angle and really lean into it this time.

The idea of powerful women being hamstrung by either moral codes, ethics, or monetary incentive to avoid defending herself to the fullest of her extent and being overwhelmed by a much weaker foe is an idea that is woefully underutilized in hentai.

nnguyenvu1801

Apr 18, 2022
I just hope they bring back the whole "You can't harm them! They're unidentified species!" angle and really lean into it this time.

The idea of powerful women being hamstrung by either moral codes, ethics, or monetary incentive to avoid defending herself to the fullest of her extent and being overwhelmed by a much weaker foe is an idea that is woefully underutilized in hentai.
haha, same taste like me

irrelevant_84

Jan 4, 2023

I also like this concept, I usually see something similar in doujins with milfs and very old father-in-laws. Unfortunately it is not common in other genres. If someone can recommend the title of another game with that theme, I will be very grateful

Oct 26, 2018

Based AF

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
I also like this concept, I usually see something similar in doujins with milfs and very old father-in-laws. Unfortunately it is not common in other genres. If someone can recommend the title of another game with that theme, I will be very grateful
Ruled by Rule - Recently released. Protagonists have no control over a wide variety of universal metaphysical factors. (The player does, however) The art style is a little lower quality than I like, and the plot is really contrived, but the content is basically this fetish to a T. It's very easy to win once you start winning, and almost impossible to win once you start losing. Lots of poses and negative sex-related debuffs to suffer from during combat. A lot of rules make combat literally impossible which is oddly funner than it sounds. Not too much replay value though.
Professional School - Released a few years ago by the same developer. This one is a little less centered on mind control and brute forcing the common sense of the protagonists, and instead has the protagonists hamstrung through a deeply corrupt education system, where they're forced to take their tests in increasingly extreme manners. The art is even worse than the above game, but I think it shows just how far the developer (one guy) has come since these two games.

It doesn't really do it for me the same way Creature Reaction does, but they're still fun little games if you can get over how the enemies look.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes