VN Ren'Py Criminal Attraction! [v0.2.15] [Space Samurai Games]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I'm assuming choosing the criminal options will get the girls, so what's the benefit of choosing the FBI option? Or is this like a dom-sub thing?
I think it's the division between two endings, one where you arrest them and the other where you have your criminal harem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IRebel

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I think it's the division between two endings, one where you arrest them and the other where you have your criminal harem
That sounds like a really lame storyline. They have to make that path, presumably only with Emily in it, really enticing because it's just not an attractive option as it is. Just one girl you don't see for most of the time.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That sounds like a really lame storyline. They have to make that path, presumably only with Emily in it, really enticing because it's just not an attractive option as it is. Just one girl you don't see for most of the time.
Unless you can turn Emily to the dark side, and take all the girls.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 15,000 words
  • 468 images
  • 13 animations
MC managed to spend some time with Imelda, until a sudden emergency changes everything.
Will MC get closer to the secretive and gorgeous Thorne sisters, amidst all the drama?
Pc=
Mac=

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Changelog:
  • 15,000 words
  • 468 images
  • 13 animations
MC managed to spend some time with Imelda, until a sudden emergency changes everything.
Will MC get closer to the secretive and gorgeous Thorne sisters, amidst all the drama?
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Hero!!!

May 2, 2020

Changelog:
  • 15,000 words
  • 468 images
  • 13 animations
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Glory to the Hero!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I honestly didn't even know the dev was working on another game until now. Seeing as I like Mech Academy, I'll give this game a shot.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CriminalAttraction-0.2.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: WakamoSato

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Criminal Attraction! [v0.2.15] [Space Samurai Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [276 MB]
- - - -

Mac [288 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I was thinking on starting a new route siding with the thieves. But in this update they have revealed themselves as a bunch of mean bitches. A pack of bullies.

To jail with them.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I was thinking on starting a new route siding with the thieves. But in this update they have revealed themselves as a bunch of mean bitches. A pack of bullies.

To jail with them.
calm down with that you bullie. only two of them act badly, Why are you generalizing you bullie them. don't put my lovely Cordelia in the same lvl
by the way nice that the Emily bitch attitude at the beginning of the game and the fact that she and the MC are corrupt cops doesn't bother you:LOL:

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes