VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Gray: Dusk And Dawn [Final] [Sierra Lee]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Seriously, why do repackers like IGG even doing this.

...Anyways, cleaned and recompiled the project properly, with the latest Renpy 7.1. Also, executable should now be clean from the annoying igg's stuff, by the way.
Not that the IGG stuff was annoying anyway. I mean, other than deleting it like I said and then comes back again as if nothing was happened when launching the game, it's not that big of a deal. It's not a virus, doesn't open their sites, doesn't give you advertisement or anything, so...

But anyway, thanks for the "IGG-free" version.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I don't know what's with crazy and damaged girls but I find them very interesting from a narrative standpoint.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first one where you play as the guy and got the happy ending I'm assuming considering they ended up together though I somehow managed to avoid any sex scene. I'll have to do the other routes too after this.

And I'll be looking into this later. If it's any good as the first one then it'll be a fun ride.

Reactions: FFTW

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I've been brute forcing my way through this game and all I've gotten is a bad ending and what I'm guessing to be a worse ending.

Guess I'll just have to wait for a walkthrough like a scrub. :/

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Just finished the good(?) ending, I married mah dude but still missing a few CG. Obviously avoided a lot of landmine options, hopefully I get to see that shit.

Sep 29, 2017
Oh no. Not again. No, I can't do this again. It was stressful enough walking through the first one blind trying to get a good ending. I felt like I was on eggshells the whole time.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Oh no. Not again. No, I can't do this again. It was stressful enough walking through the first one blind trying to get a good ending. I felt like I was on eggshells the whole time.
really? it seemed pretty straight forward to me.
Figuring out the options that wouldn't trigger her violent side were easy though I never got any sex scenes in my first play through.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The return of the crazy girl. On the one hand she's so adorable I want to pinch her cheeks on the other hand I think if I did that she's take a pair of scissors to my fingers while humming tunes of joy.

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW
Sep 29, 2017
really? it seemed pretty straight forward to me.
Figuring out the options that wouldn't trigger her violent side were easy though I never got any sex scenes in my first play through.
It was easy knowing which options wouldn't trigger her violent side immediately. Going more longterm though... that's the tricky part. You aren't just trying to get by long enough to see the next choice. You're trying to also find ways to stabilize both her and yourself. I ended up going the right route and managed a pretty happy ending between the two (might have actually been the canon ending if this description is of any indication). Who'd have thought avoiding your current prescription and taking your old meds was the correct choice?

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Pfff these eyes here are nothing, compared to what I still "dream" from time to time. And I'm talking about these one's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everytime I look at this pic here, my eyes get wet almost immediately and I don't know if for fear or something else. Seriously.
Can I have name of the game in the picture?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ace Academy.

whats IGG? and whats the issue with it?
It's one of the sites where you can download pretty much every single game that came out, obviously in an "illegal" way. And the "issue" it's just that while with some games you can delete everything that can.. redirect to them inside the folder (without having any problem at all), some other release instead "forces" you to keep all of the links that redirect to them in order to play the game. For example if you try to delete the files inside this one, upon launching the game a window will pop-up telling you that you have downloaded the game from IGG and that tells you this because you have actually deleted some of the files that proves that. Unfortunately, before launching definitively the game, it creates again the same files that you have deleted beforehand, as if nothing was ever happened.
There are instead other games, where there's a IGG.dll file or something like that that you can't absolutely delete otherwise the game won't start at all. An unfair move from them, but what can you do about it.

Reactions: FFTW and Lisvi

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Pfff these eyes here are nothing, compared to what I still "dream" from time to time. And I'm talking about these one's
Everytime I look at this pic here, my eyes get wet almost immediately and I don't know if for fear or something else. Seriously.
what game is that?

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Managed to get the true end after a fair bit of trial an error. I get the sense that every option you select influences a few variables for John and Lizzie, probably something along the lines of "mental stability" or something of the like. To get the true end, you have to balance getting both variables above a certain threshold. If this holds true, there might be a few different combinations of options that lead to the true end, but that's pure conjecture on my part.

In any case, the following is how I unlocked the true ending and both sex scenes in one playthrough:

Unlocks 1 of 5 of the first picture in the gallery and everything else except the last 4... which I am assuming are possibly bad end cgs, but I haven't been a able to find them as of yet. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate the help.

Really loved the first one and this one did not disappoint in the least!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, I was fine with playing the boyfriend and finding a way to help her, but I don't really want to play as the crazy girl herself.

Reactions: demoka and Hojamia

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that's Mayu Akemi from Ace Academy.

Hm, I was fine with playing the boyfriend and finding a way to help her, but I don't really want to play as the crazy girl herself.
Probably not going to enjoy this then.

Reactions: brynhildr
Aug 7, 2018
Do you remember the great flash game Don't Shit Your Pants? This could be alt-titled as Don't Stab A Bitch, which is also an apt summary of the True Ending guide. Whenever Lizzie feels like stabbing a bitch, just Don't and everything will be fine.

I enjoyed the first game where you played as John quite a bit. This one was also nice, but overall fluffier, more lighthearted, if that's ever the right word to describe a yandere POV story. This is what most otome games would read like if autors were brutaly honest.

Short and sweet. If looking through the eyes of crazy is a new experience for you, go for it ;)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes