VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Gray: Dusk And Dawn [Final] [Sierra Lee]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Jazus playing this blind is nerve-wracking as hell, glad I got True End first time through though.....now the question is do I leave it at this, or go ahead and see how stabby-murdery it can get.....

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Feels more like a DLC to the original game than a standalone game. It's still a good time though. It was nice seeing Lizzie and John's relationship develop further. I only recommend playing this game if you've played the previous title and have enjoyed it.
Well, Sierra Lee did say that Dusk and Dawn can be considered Crimson Gray 1.5, so it makes kinda sense that this game feels more like a DLC, that said, i haven't played it yet, probably will do when a full walkthrough comes out since i'll want to unlock all CGs and endings

Reactions: FFTW

vultron

May 19, 2018
Just got my first ending and wtf was that? Literally nothing happened she just complained to John about being worried about the company and then the game ended wtf?

Endings require closure whether it's good or bad this was just an abrupt halt to the game like they ran outta money and had to stop. lol

FrostAce1000

May 30, 2018
How do I protect John's smile?

Edit: like in the OP image.
You have to make choices that keep John's stress low. There's no visible meter to keep track of that particular stat, but you do get additional options for choices depending on what you chose to do previously. That's as far as I can say without spoiling any specifics.

Reactions: Beanjam

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Ah, Crimson Gray. That was a good VN. She's already with her man though so I find this to be less interesting. Less interesting for an amazing VN is still interesting though.

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
Well, Sierra Lee did say that Dusk and Dawn can be considered Crimson Gray 1.5, so it makes kinda sense that this game feels more like a DLC, that said, i haven't played it yet, probably will do when a full walkthrough comes out since i'll want to unlock all CGs and endings
thanks!

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
Pfff these eyes here are nothing, compared to what I still "dream" from time to time. And I'm talking about these one's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everytime I look at this pic here, my eyes get wet almost immediately and I don't know if for fear or something else. Seriously.
What is that pic from?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know it's pretty early to say it, but since Dusk and Dawn was Crimson Gray 1.5, do you guys think we'll see Crimson Gray 2 someday?
I do hope so. With how a certain plot point went in this when they saw someone else like Lizzie i'm hoping she does a Crimson Gray where they meet others like her and either have a big blood bath fight or join up and smash the shit out of KoiTec.

Personally I prefer they join up and slaughter everyone at KoiTec, it would be a bigger fight. Or they could see how John makes Lizzie feel somewhat normal and loved, want that and try to steal him sending her on a rampage.

Lizzie killing things for fun is what I want, she's an adorable little superhuman lunatic. No matter what I hope Sierra does more in this series, Lizzie is too good a character not to get a proper sequel.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes