Lolichu

May 4, 2017
While I really enjoy the characters, models, and individual scenes (both H and otherwise), I feel like the glue that holds it all together is rather weak. Every time I play an update for this game, I get a feeling that this is what it must be like to have ADHD, since the flow of the story always feels so erratic.

Every time the MC has any goal he sets out to do, big or small, a series of non-sequitur events step in and detour the story drastically. It's sadly predictable at this point; can't even go to the store to pick up some food for everyone without multiple scenes interrupting. Maybe it feels better when playing larger chunks of the story at a time, but I've found it really disrupts the flow of the story when playing update to update, since each context switch requires me to remember/acclimate with that set of characters, all while I have the original goal looming in the back of my head.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22.1 + Gallery unlocker by MetalChicken

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.07 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

KaosR

Jul 21, 2017
I've been using the site for a while, sampling tons and tons of games and VNs all over the place of tons of genres, gameplay styles and content. I feel compelled to post for the first time in this thread, mostly due to a saddening lack of activity in it over the past couple weeks and to heap some praise on the VN itself.

I usually end up toggling Skip Unread on and hitting cruise control like I'm sure most people end up doing. I've even dropped out of going through several more story-focused VNs that have been shared here due to things feeling overly edgy, or trying far too hard to be attention grabbing and unique.

For whatever reason, though, I ended up hooked into this one a bit early on. I came into these types of games from an old, old affinity for JP VNs. I've gone through many, many of them over the years and I've ended up being a huge pusher for the Fate series in my circles, having gone through stay night and holow ataraxia several times. This is genuinely the first VN on here that almost upsets me with its adult content. I think the creator has a lot of potential with crafting interesting and intriguing narratives with unique characters, overarching plot lines and some complex ideologies as they carry on - if they carry on.

I really do like the small hints peppered throughout, I love the personalities present in the characters that surround you. I'm annoyed by the fact that, when I finished playing through the content up to this latest update, I was left with that familiar feeling of immense disappointment that the story was at its end for the time being.

I almost feel as if some of the sexual content is only there for padding and filler, I do like the way a handful of the scenes come about, some feeling incredibly appropriate and character driven, even. Even if most people disagree with my thoughts on the title, I genuinely look forward to seeing what the Dev crafts up with the rest of this title and potentially in the future, because their writing really, really suits my tastes and I'm deeply interested in unravelling a handful of the mysteries along the way, even if a ton of them seem to be very, very obvious very early on. The way they're allowed to linger in your mind and the way they all play into events feels pretty fresh and engaging.

TL;DR: Damn, this pretty good

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
I must ask this, because I just can't figure it out:
In this game, several times it is possible to find "advertisement" posters of a (real? fake?) game called "Ghoulie".
Is Ghoulie an existing real game somewhere? :unsure:
I can't find it on f95.

Sorry if I was accidentally off-topic. My curiosity just won't let me stop thinking about this little detail. o_O

Apr 28, 2022
hey, im on the scene where the MC FINALLY gets laid for the first time, and i had to shut it off in disgust. Does the MC ever stop being such a pathetic beta? Does he ever grow some balls?

I swear, no matter what medium - anime, manga, or H-games - damn near every jap MC is a pathetic little bitch.
stammering, apologizing for every little thing, whining, displaying cowardice, never making a move on a woman ever, always waiting for the female to make a move, passivity, Never showing aggression, submissive actions, the list goes on...

these are not the traits of a sexy MC. I dont care how big this guys dick is, in the real world this MC would be the guy that always gets friendzoned. I suppose thats the fantasy though - the 'nice guy' getting the girls. Its a pretty tired cliche.

At this point i would rather see an ugly bastard steal all the MCs girls in front of him. At least ugly bastards arent too pussy to actually make a move on a girl....

Ok, rant over...

But seriously, does he ever improve? I like the game, i think the concept is good. Its a shame that the MC sucks

(also, how did this guy become a detective??? He's fuckin retarded)

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
hey, im on the scene where the MC FINALLY gets laid for the first time, and i had to shut it off in disgust. Does the MC ever stop being such a pathetic beta? Does he ever grow some balls?

I swear, no matter what medium - anime, manga, or H-games - damn near every jap MC is a pathetic little bitch.
stammering, apologizing for every little thing, whining, displaying cowardice, never making a move on a woman ever, always waiting for the female to make a move, passivity, Never showing aggression, submissive actions, the list goes on...

these are not the traits of a sexy MC. I dont care how big this guys dick is, in the real world this MC would be the guy that always gets friendzoned. I suppose thats the fantasy though - the 'nice guy' getting the girls. Its a pretty tired cliche.

At this point i would rather see an ugly bastard steal all the MCs girls in front of him. At least ugly bastards arent too pussy to actually make a move on a girl....

Ok, rant over...

But seriously, does he ever improve? I like the game, i think the concept is good. Its a shame that the MC sucks

(also, how did this guy become a detective??? He's fuckin retarded)
Oh noes....... I haven't tried this title yet & I still will but this post foreshadows my biggest pet peeve: spineless, doormat MCs'. I don't need nor want an űber Chad King of all alphas, I think too many games lean into the alpha/beta thing....can't any of these mc's be normal middle ground type guys? You know, won't stand for being bullied into a gimp suit against his will and pegged but also isn't trying to turn every female on the planet Into his Mega sub-silent-but-living-fuck-doll that dares not to look at the shadow of any other male being?!? Like we can't have average mc's that are also interesting people?

I won't let a little push over-ish behavior stop me from forming my own opinion of the game but I hope this mc isn't 'a beta bitch' the entire game, hell maybe I'll disagree with this assessment. :)

Apr 28, 2022
Oh noes....... I haven't tried this title yet & I still will but this post foreshadows my biggest pet peeve: spineless, doormat MCs'. I don't need nor want an űber Chad King of all alphas, I think too many games lean into the alpha/beta thing....can't any of these mc's be normal middle ground type guys? You know, won't stand for being bullied into a gimp suit against his will and pegged but also isn't trying to turn every female on the planet Into his Mega sub-silent-but-living-fuck-doll that dares not to look at the shadow of any other male being?!? Like we can't have average mc's that are also interesting people?

I won't let a little push over-ish behavior stop me from forming my own opinion of the game but I hope this mc isn't 'a beta bitch' the entire game, hell maybe I'll disagree with this assessment. :)
uhh, its not quite THAT bad... MC just seems like an extremely typical anime MC. I was just angry at the fact that i was playing this game for like 6 hours and the MC STILL hadnt really made any moves on his girls besides nice guy / cutesy shit. Really frustrating. Story and concept are kinda interesting tho. As long as you can get past NOTHING ever happening besides an occasional weak-ass handjob

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
uhh, its not quite THAT bad... MC just seems like an extremely typical anime MC. I was just angry at the fact that i was playing this game for like 6 hours and the MC STILL hadnt really made any moves on his girls besides nice guy / cutesy shit. Really frustrating. Story and concept are kinda interesting tho. As long as you can get past NOTHING ever happening besides an occasional weak-ass handjob
A slow burn from frost...bc these balls b turning blue? Lol
I'll give a try, I can handle a slow burn/ perma tease title if enough other stuff is done well, ty for your comments, I always appreciate knowing what im getting into !

KaosR

Jul 21, 2017
I think that once you catch up to some of the latest stuff that happens, you'll see a decent shift in the MC as his nature starts to shine through. There's a pretty good scene where the MC grabs another male by the throat, as much as I'll say on that one.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
i try to play this game but how to fix that error?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id 9f780654 appeared twice, at game/nvl_multi_convo.rpy:1 and game/nvl_multi_convo_new.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id 9f780654 appeared twice, at game/nvl_multi_convo.rpy:1 and game/nvl_multi_convo_new.rpy:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Sun May 7 09:33:23 2023

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
i try to play this game but how to fix that error?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Sun May 7 09:33:23 2023
You seem to have installed a mod and now have two copies of the same file: nvl_multi_convo.rpy and nvl_multi_convo_new.rpy. Remove the one you don't want or rename it to something that doesn't end in .rpy.

Reactions: ldacombat123

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.23.0] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,19 GB / 947 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.23.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,16 GB / 914 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.23.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~43,2% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Tags that won't ever be in the game: NTR
WOOOOO!!!! THANK YOU! FUCK NTR!

Tags that won't ever be in the game: NTR, Vore
Good... like why :rolleyes:

Tags that won't ever be in the game: NTR, Vore, Scat
GROSS... I don't understand it at all, thank you.

Tags that won't ever be in the game: NTR, Vore, Scat, FemDom
Meh, if it's some of that real extreme FemDom shit, then I'm glad it's not here.

Phew... it's like this dev gets me, including everything I like, while not including all the BS. :sneaky:

Wait... what's this?

Tags that won't ever be in the game: NTR, Vore, Scat, FemDom, Pregnancy
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHYYYY?!?! I've been BETRAYED!!!! MY... HEART :cry: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness this looks like something I definitely wanna check out in the near future, definitely has me intrigued. :)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I get giddy when i see this game has an update, i really like it, but man i wish the cliffhangers and ending things mid conversation would bugger off, they're so unnecessary, the game is good enough to not need a hook to bring people back, no need to 'tune in next week to find out if the protagonist survives!'.

4.40 star(s) 87 Votes