crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I love the game, but honestly, at this rate, I would rather wait 2-3 months per update over monthly if this is what we are going to be getting. Last two updates took place in the same day in the game, no progression, and right now it has become basically a visual novel with no choices. Honestly I can't find a reasonable excuse for this, there are other games with monthly updates with more progression, and a few games that sometimes does two updates in a month with.

There is plenty of lovely, unique, and interesting girls along with great story plot, but this is slowly turning me off, and I assume others might be feeling the same
Yeah I've been waiting since .28 I think and I haven't really felt the urge to download any updates based on the comments since. Bet I've missed like 3 hours of in game time anyway

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Last two updates took place in the same day in the game
Actually, the last 6 or 7 updates have been the same in game day. Might even be 8, not really sure at this point. Really liked this one when it came out, but now it just feels like everything is being dragged on and on just because the dev can. It kinda reminds me of an old joke:

"How do you keep an idiot in suspense?"

"I'll tell you later."

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Actually, the last 6 or 7 updates have been the same in game day. Might even be 8, not really sure at this point. Really liked this one when it came out, but now it just feels like everything is being dragged on and on just because the dev can. It kinda reminds me of an old joke:

"How do you keep an idiot in suspense?"

"I'll tell you later."
well i been waiting an hour are you gonna tell me or what:unsure:

Mr Smut

Oct 15, 2020
well i been waiting an hour are you gonna tell me or what:unsure:
Wait I know how this goes, you are gonna be stuck with the cliffhanger for about a month.. than after finally having that resolved there will be another cliff hanger that you will have to wait a month for an answer to. :ROFLMAO:

I do wish that the updates were larger and more often, I get excited for every release but at the same time there is awareness that I will probably feel a bit unsatisfied and disappointed in how little progress there is, the cliff hanger and knowledge that I will be waiting some time for the next small update.

I'm not currently a financial backer though so my opinion is just that, my opinion. Love the game still, would probably support if I had the spare cash and the updates were a little more satisfying.

Just currently have the same issue I have at the supermarket sometimes, I love frozen burritos add some cheese more hot sauce and you have a wonderful quick meal... but they got rid of the big bags of burritos for 9.99 and now a single small burrito is 5.99 with no other options.... I don't care if it is super healthy for some reason. I just can't bring myself to pay for it, my cost/joy ratio on that is waaay off, I just can't do it. Which is a shame because I F'ing love burritos!

Reactions: Alex5280

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
why the change with jun did author got afraid or got threathred? we already hve other girls that are like the appearance of jun at the end of the update you dont need to change the look of jun now

we get jun transofriming for arbitrary reason now, even with continous cliffhanger endings where no real development have happened again... now the next update will just be dedicated entirely for how jun got that..... what the hell is this game going on...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
why the change with jun did author got afraid or got threathred? we already hve other girls that are like the appearance of jun at the end of the update you dont need to change the look of jun now

we get jun transofriming for arbitrary reason now, even with continous cliffhanger endings where no real development have happened again... now the next update will just be dedicated entirely for how jun got that..... what the hell is this game going on...
I think it was more so many got annoyed with her more or less looking like a underaged character, despite her supposedly being on age. Though honestly... the upgrade is better. Not sure about the personality though, as I loathe it.

Reactions: Secretuser69

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Gonna miss Jun's old look but I'm not surprised it was changed. They're establishing the hell out of that hotel, aren't they? Is it going to end up being the mcs permanent home for the harem?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Gonna miss Jun's old look but I'm not surprised it was changed. They're establishing the hell out of that hotel, aren't they? Is it going to end up being the mcs permanent home for the harem?
Since MC has complained at least a dozen times that his apartment is to small that is a likely solution.
Guess in the end the owner of the hotel is revealed to be uraha (the school principal) or something like that.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
History is moving slower than a snail. Looks almost non-existent.
In fact, I was impressed with the dev's ability to create any random shit to put in the update, I understand that this is a slow burn story, but I believe (and I'm probably not the only one) that it's already too much.

I guess i will need wait at least one year to touch this game again...

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Can someone post a before and after of Jun? I'm not going to play the game for a few updates, but I'm curious.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Can someone post a before and after of Jun? I'm not going to play the game for a few updates, but I'm curious.
Same, I'd personally rather a more developed looking Jun, but I'm really curious about the change and how it's justified in game.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
tbh considering the fact that we now have the drugs to stop becoming a ghoul and we know vamps don't go insane from sex the fact he hasn't slept with a single vampire still makes me think the dev just cba to make the h scenes so is dragging everything out. plus there's a bunch of other myths who seem pointless considering fuck all has been done with them.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes