molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The person who is missing is Orianna, but I do not know how you would miss that as her introduction is unavoidable. Maybe a variable was added later that you missed.

Edit: You can get the variable if you go back to the scene where the MC first bumps into her (when he is talking to the principal, and sees and chases after the short, masked person).
Ok yeah I played it from the beginning may just have to start all over now.. and none of the extra scenes are unlocked either.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, I do not remember when/if the game ever tells you about them, but you can use the walkthrough for the general game location for them, or the gallery unlocker might work also.
Yeah gallery unlocker worked for the extras but the scenes for gallery is totally broken not a single scene replays just a blank window when you click on one. So the only way I am going to see the missing one I have to play it over.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah gallery unlocker worked for the extras but the scenes for gallery is totally broken not a single scene replays just a blank window when you click on one. So the only way I am going to see the missing one I have to play it over.
I tested the 3 scenes in the replay gallery and they work for me, so I am not sure why they would not work for you unless it is some weird bug/glitch.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
(During Classroom Interrogation)
Yui: I heard them talk.
MC: Chika and the Man?

Oh, Man. You youngsters just don't know why that's funny... [Hint: Jack Albertson.]

Last edited:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
The extra scenes are the hidden hamsters hidden around in the game, so you have to find and click on them yourself.
when i first downloaded the game i thought to myself hey that's a neat mechanic. I did not realized how misplaced it would be in this game. cause if i'm playing right i'm invested in the story and dont have time to look for some eastereggs and if i'm looking for hamsters i lose story engagement/investment. i downloaded the guide just for them and i still haven't gotten around to replay the game for the sole purpose of finding them (low key i'm still kind of hoping for a mod/unlocker or a save tbh)

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
when i first downloaded the game i thought to myself hey that's a neat mechanic. I did not realized how misplaced it would be in this game. cause if i'm playing right i'm invested in the story and dont have time to look for some eastereggs and if i'm looking for hamsters i lose story engagement/investment. i downloaded the guide just for them and i still haven't gotten around to replay the game for the sole purpose of finding them (low key i'm still kind of hoping for a mod/unlocker or a save tbh)
There is an unlocker on the main page, and I have heard it works for this.

The hamsters are easter eggs and do not affect anything in the story, so I do not really have a problem with them being in the game. If they were required for scenes or something, then I would see a problem, but since they are pretty unintrusive, it is not too big of deal imo. A few other games do something similar to this

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Something I noticed during the date with Miko: In an otherwise very clean and orderly (and totally DESERTED) diner, one of the chairs in the background has fallen over. Is this Something That I Should Have Noticed or just an incidental?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
There is an unlocker on the main page, and I have heard it works for this.

The hamsters are easter eggs and do not affect anything in the story, so I do not really have a problem with them being in the game. If they were required for scenes or something, then I would see a problem, but since they are pretty unintrusive, it is not too big of deal imo. A few other games do something similar to this
cool must've missed it (or likely thought it was for story gallery) when i first downloaded/examined the game.

on related note:
don't get me wrong it's not something that dissuades me from the game just an observation I've made. all genres of games have different thinks that makes them good and what makes one game good may be bad in another.

Reactions: hentai charley

flamewho

Jan 21, 2021
What hamster are you missing (the first one in the list?)? You can always check the walkthrough also.
Yeah, It's the first one on the list I can't find. I checked the walkthrough but I don't see anything, I think it might be glitched for me since I don't see anything with the teacher. screenshot0001.png

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, It's the first one on the list I can't find. I checked the walkthrough but I don't see anything, I think it might be glitched for me since I don't see anything with the teacher.
It's in the hallway on a window sill just before going into the library if I remember correctly

Reactions: flamewho
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes