Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Crimson High [v0.35.1] [Vertigo] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,36 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,33 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 31, 2021
It would be great to have a little bio about each character in the "cast" menu of your phone. its kinda hard to keep track and remember who everyone is between updates
Everyone's at one point talked about the same thing on this thread. At this point I don't think the dev is going to give that much of a shit about that for now, maybe in the future? Who knows.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Everyone's at one point talked about the same thing on this thread. At this point I don't think the dev is going to give that much of a shit about that for now, maybe in the future? Who knows.
Actually, the dev went off on someone recently for politely suggesting that. How dare we suggest something that can only enhance the player experience? Don't you know that we should have this cast of characters memorized, even though some are only mentioned in passing without having been seen for IRL months? Shame on you.

Jul 31, 2021
Actually, the dev went off on someone recently for politely suggesting that. How dare we suggest something that can only enhance the player experience? Don't you know that we should have this cast of characters memorized, even though some are only mentioned in passing without having been seen for IRL months? Shame on you.
What else is new here mate. If you aren't actively supporting their Patreon or lining up their pockets, your concerns are invalid.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Here's a complete save from the end of the last update (0.34.1). Just unzip the files to the game's Save folder (CrimsonHigh>Game>Saves). It'll be in slot 5 of page 16, so you'll either have to browse a few pages over or rename the file yourself.

Last edited:

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Hey guys, I played all the way up to version 33. I wanted to wait for the game to build up more, so I wanted to ask how much content, or how long did it take you, to complete version 34 and 35? Should I wait longer? I was thinking of waiting till at least 4-5 updates.

Last edited:

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, I played all the way up to version 33. I wanted to wait for the game to build up more, so I wanted to ask how much content, or how long did it take you to complete version 34 and 35. Should I wait longer? I was thinking of waiting till at least 4-5 updates.
I think from where you are right now, you'd get around 30 minutes playtime combined (depending on reading speed ofc). I will now wait for a few updates to accumulate as well, as I'm not really a fan of reading only 15 mins each month. Every 6 months should be a good time to wait all in all I think.

Reactions: -Agito-

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
I think from where you are right now, you'd get around 30 minutes playtime combined (depending on reading speed ofc). I will now wait for a few updates to accumulate as well, as I'm not really a fan of reading only 15 mins each month. Every 6 months should be a good time to wait all in all I think.
Gotcha, I'm gonna continue to do this as well. Thanks for the quick reply.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CrimsonHigh-0.35.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I wasn't at all polite, this time around, got completely fed up with a complete lack of response from the dev on the subject after almost a year since my first comment on it. It has now been more than a year since that first comment and i'm not even the first to make the suggestion, it's clearly never going to happen.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I wasn't at all polite, this time around, got completely fed up with a complete lack of response from the dev on the subject after almost a year since my first comment on it. It has now been more than a year since that first comment and i'm not even the first to make the suggestion, it's clearly never going to happen.
Kinda sad that dev won't take a proper suggestion for betterment of his project that clearly need that.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I gave up on this game a long time ago considering the updates are very small compared to quite a few other games that I play. I usually go by how many renders are added to each one. Some games that I play have between 600 to 800 renders per month. Plus, I got tired of the cliffhangers happening all the time. Maybe in another 6 months when more of the storylines actually have a decent amount I might try it again.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Hey guys, I played all the way up to version 33. I wanted to wait for the game to build up more, so I wanted to ask how much content, or how long did it take you, to complete version 34 and 35? Should I wait longer? I was thinking of waiting till at least 4-5 updates.
I quite like the shorter, but more frequent updates here.
It has a bit of a webnovel style, where you get chapter by chapter instead of whole books at a time.
And the frequent reading also means i still know where we left off and remember most of the characters.

On the other hand, i use the approach aereton suggested for other, less story-driven, games. Sandbox style games, mostly.
Both ways have their pros and cons, use them depending on the games and how you feel about them.

user_69

May 7, 2018
damn that's disappointing to hear

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes