hasslehawk

Jul 5, 2020
Good. Hell, I wish it applied retroactively. I have no taste for loli. Jun looked and acted like she was 12.

Makes this a weird situation from a meta perspective, though. There's still a lot of scenes with her *before* aging up to weird out the people who dislike loli, and now the people who *do* like Loli get rug-pulled.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Good. Hell, I wish it applied retroactively. I have no taste for loli. Jun looked and acted like she was 12.

Makes this a weird situation from a meta perspective, though. There's still a lot of scenes with her *before* aging up to weird out the people who dislike loli, and now the people who *do* like Loli get rug-pulled.
She still acts like she is 12 though. Love her

Jul 2, 2020
I quite like the shorter, but more frequent updates here.
It has a bit of a webnovel style, where you get chapter by chapter instead of whole books at a time.
And the frequent reading also means i still know where we left off and remember most of the characters.

On the other hand, i use the approach aereton suggested for other, less story-driven, games. Sandbox style games, mostly.
Both ways have their pros and cons, use them depending on the games and how you feel about them.
Yeah the shorter updates i like more too since i'm too busy to be able to play 8 hours a day lol.

bacchus69

Jan 20, 2020
Game looks promising, but I'm a little on the fence if I should start with one per the Dev warning. I understand the game starts off slow, what I'm wondering is if anyone can give me a little insight into how long it takes to get to the H scenes, and if they pick up in frequency once they start happening.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Game looks promising, but I'm a little on the fence if I should start with one per the Dev warning. I understand the game starts off slow, what I'm wondering is if anyone can give me a little insight into how long it takes to get to the H scenes, and if they pick up in frequency once they start happening.
I think you would get at least one per 20-30 minutes of reading. Don't sure you about first ones, but AFAIR they aren't too far from start either

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
At this point in time, there are somewhere around 17 scenes of this kind of content in the game. The break between them is sometimes really long, but the author warned about it at the very beginning, so it's not surprising. From the significant problems of the game I would single out a huge roster of characters most of which you will forget very quickly and just tiny monthly updates, which are read in 15-20 minutes. If you're not afraid of that, you can read on.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Grmbl...can someone tell me how many hamsters the game had at the beginning of this update?
I save every decision and an endsave...but the last decision was months ago and this update refused to load my endsave...so i skipped from from my january wolpertinger choice save to this update, but i missed all the hamsters on the way...i dont want to replay from the middle and dont want to start from the beginning until the game is completed. So i need to edit the savegame, but i need to know how many hamsters there were.

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
Grmbl...can someone tell me how many hamsters the game had at the beginning of this update?
I save every decision and an endsave...but the last decision was months ago and this update refused to load my endsave...so i skipped from from my january wolpertinger choice save to this update, but i missed all the hamsters on the way...i dont want to replay from the middle and dont want to start from the beginning until the game is completed. So i need to edit the savegame, but i need to know how many hamsters there were.
I hope I understood you correctly.
34.1 is a total of 85 hamsters.
35.1 is a total of 87 hamsters.

Reactions: Virulenz
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes