Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I finished this game for the first time and I have a question that so far I don't believe have been answered. First, it's impossible not to draw comparisons between this story and the wolf among us and for that reason I have to ask
why a "secret society" like the one where the myths reside doesn't have a detective for cases like this? If they value secrecy and security so much why would a human detective who has no idea what's going on is send to a clearly supernatural murder scene?
The only reason I can think of is that they don't want the killer to be discovered so they are protecting her.
I guess It makes sense considering how cold they are talking about the deceased.

I also believe that I have no reason so far to think that the church/cult are the villains of the story. Apart from the girl murdered by a myth, there is also the fact that the president of the school at the end of the update brags about having more than 100 ghouls in her clan. She is literally bragging about having turned 100 people into mindless slaves(well,I'm just guessing considering what little we know so far, I can be writing a lot of nonsense).

• Love
Reactions: VertigoAVN

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I finished this game for the first time and I have a question that so far I don't believe have been answered. First, it's impossible not to draw comparisons between this story and the wolf among us and for that reason I have to ask
why a "secret society" like the one where the myths reside doesn't have a detective for cases like this? If they value secrecy and security so much why would a human detective who has no idea what's going on is send to a clearly supernatural murder scene?
The only reason I can think of is that they don't want the killer to be discovered so they are protecting her.
I guess It makes sense considering how cold they are talking about the deceased.

I also believe that I have no reason so far to think that the church/cult are the villains of the story. Apart from the girl murdered by a myth, there is also the fact that the president of the school at the end of the update brags about having more than 100 ghouls in her clan. She is literally bragging about having turned 100 people into mindless slaves(well,I'm just guessing considering what little we know so far, I can be writing a lot of nonsense).
I don't often go deep thought on game plots, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a completely different note, I assume this is a typo:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The Nagisa-Nene exchange was pretty funny.

"Is this poisoned?"
"Yes.. with flavor"

Also I cement my stance that Miko is the best girl but Claws introduction is making it difficult for me

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Doesn't seem to be working now, I've tried 3 times and there's nothing being downloaded.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes