Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
FINALLY THE GOOD QUALITY GAME WE ASKED FOR. omfg i was so boored with unrealisticly big ugly ass 3d games all i want a good art some animation and little bit story.. damn is it too hard to ask for ? only game i enjoyed playing so far is the summer time saga..

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
and - author contacts i could find.

He doesn't have a patreon (really can't believe such a high-quality artist don't have one and so FEW fans), he already stated he takes too long doing his animations and don't really takes commissions cause he doesn't know how to price them, but man oh man, i really hope he keeps on doing the game, and maybe even opens a patreon, I'd definitely support him.

Lewdidimus

Nov 20, 2018
Wow, love the art and style! Doesn't take itself too seriously but just enough story to pull you along, and gameplay that isn't a grind. Three thumbs up from me.

If I had to give any criticism, it's that the very beginning feels a bit unfair compared to how easy the game gets after a few levels. (a couple bad encounters and you can't recover)

All in all, definitely looking forward to more.

Menagirl69

Nov 5, 2017
One of the best I have played in a long time. I'm not one usually for male mc but this game is just stunning.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
That was great, can't wait to see more, simple but the art is top-notch (and it's animated !!!)

YaoiPlease

Dec 5, 2018
Soriel is pretty hot and I'm enjoying the art style! Makes me wish our friendly incubus played both teams. UwU

Still excited for more all the same!~

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Welp, here's to hoping we get to see more of this game in a timely fashion; pretty short, but what is there is top notch quality.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
Simple but not boring combat with fluid animations alongside good lewd scenes definitely worth it!
looking forward to future versions.

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
If this guy had a Patreon for this project, I would back it up. I don't say that for hardly any artist at all. The only problem I had I mentioned in the review. There's an off chance you'll encounter the inferno imp on low health which spells out death and a reset if you can't kill her in a single hit.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes