jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hmm, its me or in twitter with the new ling mega, the chapter 6 is full finished ?

nice, with the chapter 1 create in aug. 2019, we can say each 6 month a new chapter, I've seen a lot of good flash game, but we cant dethrone this one, or yes, maybe in 20 years XD

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
hmm, its me or in twitter with the new ling mega, the chapter 6 is full finished ?

nice, with the chapter 1 create in aug. 2019, we can say each 6 month a new chapter, I've seen a lot of good flash game, but we cant dethrone this one, or yes, maybe in 20 years XD
Yes, chapter 6 is done with version 1.6.
They are already working on chapter 7.
As soon as the Volcano Arc is finished, there will be a compiled version of the game.

Archak

May 13, 2018
Appears to be missing two scenes in the gallery but is otherwise the most complete chapter 5 save file/.sol
Should probably be added to the OP as it is essentially a gallery code by proxy.

edit: found a sol editor and managed to guess the boolean name
credits to:

and
You are my saviour, thank you! What a unit!

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Hello. I suspect this is an issue with flash, but my chapter 5 saves were completely wiped out. I've experienced this issue before, with flash saves being automatically deleted for other games, so I think the same thing might have happened here. I can still play chapter 6, since I made several text saves, but these don't work with chapter 5's gallery, thanks to coding changes that detached the gallery from the text saves (if I load a text save, all my stats and items are there, but the gallery is woefully empty). Because of that, I'd like to ask two things:

1 - does someone have a complete save of chapter 5 - with the full gallery unlocked - just so I can use it to see the gallery?

2 - Does anyone know where this game's save files are located? In order to prevent this from happening again, I will be making backups of them from now on.

EDIT: A more dedicated search of the thread allowed me to find a full save for chapter 5 and an answer to my question, so disregard this. I will keep the original post here just to warn people to always back up their saves!

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hello. I suspect this is an issue with flash, but my chapter 5 saves were completely wiped out. I've experienced this issue before, with flash saves being automatically deleted for other games, so I think the same thing might have happened here. I can still play chapter 6, since I made several text saves, but these don't work with chapter 5's gallery, thanks to coding changes that detached the gallery from the text saves (if I load a text save, all my stats and items are there, but the gallery is woefully empty). Because of that, I'd like to ask two things:

1 - does someone have a complete save of chapter 5 - with the full gallery unlocked - just so I can use it to see the gallery?

2 - Does anyone know where this game's save files are located? In order to prevent this from happening again, I will be making backups of them from now on.

EDIT: A more dedicated search of the thread allowed me to find a full save for chapter 5 and an answer to my question, so disregard this. I will keep the original post here just to warn people to always back up their saves!
I have a folder with all the games and a .TXT file for each chapter save

I am using the save 5 that I am playing, but it does not work. Do I have to play from the new 1?
Are you sure that you save in the marked circle in the final of the chapter, i had this problem and when I checked up it was out of the circle

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
oh my God .... or maybe Satan, i need help to bet the very best stronger ennemi that i have never seen :eek::eek::eek:, i cant beet the "spoiler" in chapter 5,what's the right way to beat her , I'm desperate :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth
Mar 1, 2020
oh my God .... or maybe Satan, i need help to bet the very best stronger ennemi that i have never seen :eek::eek::eek:, i cant beet the "spoiler" in chapter 5,what's the right way to beat her , I'm desperate :cry:
You probably missed "spoiler" covenant. Gotta go back replay previous chapters to get it. Makes everything trivial. Yep. Was it added about a year ago?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You probably missed "spoiler" covenant. Gotta go back replay previous chapters to get it. Makes everything trivial. Yep. Was it added about a year ago?
Yo, what the fuck!?!?!?!??!?!? How did I not know about this!?

I both love and hate you, mate. Now I gotta replay the last couple of chapters...

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Could someone tell me what the dev was smoking when making that throne room fight because holy shit its fucking difficult. The boss is already difficult but a fucking timer too? How can I beat it without vigorously farming? I have no intention of reducing the game difficulty but damn, what the fuck

Reactions: dragonsix6969

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I found that beating Sera involved a little luck and a shit-ton of carefully paying attention to all the timers. After trying the Intellect build recommended above, I eventually decided to use an agility build to make sure my attacks actually hit.

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes