Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hmm, I remember seeing some ending gallery SS, with Imp Noble, or one of the imps around it, having 5 hearts, but can't seem to find it. Anyone know the post / if there is a 5th heart? Might be remembering wrong, since I just skimmed it.

Nvm, had to go back to talk to them.

Last edited:

irrigated farmland

May 19, 2020
Hmm, I remember seeing some ending gallery SS, with Imp Noble, or one of the imps around it, having 5 hearts, but can't seem to find it. Anyone know the post / if there is a 5th heart? Might be remembering wrong, since I just skimmed it.
The Imp Nobles have a 5th heart if you do the quest the top right one gives you then talk to them after clearing the Ziggurat

Reactions: Yamemai

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think that was necessary... I'll quote what I said just above.
Ahhh, the way flash saved .sol files from browsers differs from standalone players. And some Chapters can unlock the galleries through codes, others through text saves, and others through .sol files. And the OP isn't complete, so it took awhile to put together complete saves.

For instance, Chapters 1 and 2 just need codes. Chapter 3 has a hidden scene that needs a text save to load, then codes to fill in any gaps. Chapter 4 is just a text save. Chapter 5 is a .sol file. Chapter 6, so far, is just a text save.

Since the OP has the codes for early chapters and text saves for starting the following chapters, it would help to do the same for complete saves now that we're onto 6 chapters. It was very tedious finding everything, and I bet this game could be more popular if that was easier to find. Or at least a better description to each chapter's unique issues.

Jan 21, 2019
It'd be nice if they'd stop changing the combat system every chapter. Also has anyone figured out a save editor for 5 & 6?
Personally i find it more interactive and better in the sense that it makes you use your upper head as much as you use your lower head. Rather than "unga bunga, me press big damage skill, enemy go boom" kind of combat that has been before.

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally i find it more interactive and better in the sense that it makes you use your upper head as much as you use your lower head. Rather than "unga bunga, me press big damage skill, enemy go boom" kind of combat that has been before.
Not sure about that...
before combat was individualiced thanks to the RPG Element in the Character screen, you still had to use your skills and elemental affinities to your advantage in order to make the best of each battle... and Arcane Flame, while being the most powerfull damage skill was used rather rarely as the CD and wait time after activation could have cost you most of the battles.
Right now combat has lost any form of individuality as the Character spreadsheet is static and useing any other covenent than 2 or 3 will lead to Game Over within the first 3 turns of battle... you also lack any real Items to alternate between what you are used to. Your enemies don't use fire or earth skills so the defence trinkets would be useless and they are resistand to fire.
So only tactics can have any impact on the battle system, which is less effective than what we got from the RPG battle system.
Plus Covenents like the Ashen cat no longer seem to have a basic passive effect on any of your stats makeing the effort taken to aquire it rather worthless... the scene was hot and the covenent really made a difference in Chapter 4 and 5... but now it's only ornamental, at best an achievement badge to show off

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Anyone with a full text save file for chapter 6? I got halfway through it but I accidentally killed the Mercurial Elemental and I don't have a backup file to revert to (I was an idiot and forgot to manual save).

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Can anyone provide a 100% Chapter 5 end save? I missed petting the fox to get her item and really don't want to replay through all of it again. Text preferably since it is easier to load.

Reactions: Medic4

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
How the hell do I beat the mercury elemental, can't seem to find the right strategy for her
I used Lyn first for resistance and to weaken her using Lighting attacks, and then switched to Rithis to Temp her. When the Bar is 3/4 full use Lighting Attack to deplete it or you just gonna get killed in one shot. Be gentle not to kill her tho. Took me few tries tho.

Anyone with a full text save file for chapter 6? I got halfway through it but I accidentally killed the Mercurial Elemental and I don't have a backup file to revert to (I was an idiot and forgot to manual save).
Check previous pages.

Can anyone provide a 100% Chapter 5 end save? I missed petting the fox to get her item and really don't want to replay through all of it again. Text preferably since it is easier to load.
I belive you can find them on the first page.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game the only problems i have are useing my last saves and it sayes there curropted that.s why i stoped playing it along time ago. my neeed to down load them all again becuase both my hard drives died.

Trteyewuwqiq

Jul 10, 2019
How the hell do I beat the mercury elemental, can't seem to find the right strategy for her
I just used Rithris and Lyn, and cycled through tempting her and using lightning to stop her mercury surge bar. Switching when either covenant would be too heavily damaged. As with the previous games Tempt magic 'damage' cannot 'kill' so as long as you use Rithris' Captivate and are using the Fervor stat boost she should be manageable.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the alloy cube? I tried looking in the quicksilver grotto, but nothing is showing up.
Keep looking, you have to lookout for a white sparkle on the ground. To be more specific, it should be towards the top right of the cave, I believe a small open space inside the mercury.

Reactions: chubbycheeks2341

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Plus Covenents like the Ashen cat no longer seem to have a basic passive effect on any of your stats makeing the effort taken to aquire it rather worthless... the scene was hot and the covenent really made a difference in Chapter 4 and 5... but now it's only ornamental, at best an achievement badge to show off
Yeah, wished there were more passive effects, where you don't have to equip the covenant to actually use. Switch between Mella for overworld speed and Lyn for the lightning trap was tedious. -.- and the shield destructor would have been useful at the start for them royal guards, but I like better overworld speed.

chubbycheeks2341

Nov 1, 2017
Keep looking, you have to lookout for a white sparkle on the ground. To be more specific, it should be towards the top right of the cave, I believe a small open space inside the mercury.
Thanks! I managed to find it. It is in the empty space in the top right. The sparkle is sporadic, not constant, which is probably why I missed it.

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me if i missed something? Completed all the quests, yet the 2nd to last is still ???. The heart shaped rock thing in collection i haven't found even though i've talked with every imp a few times. And did i complete the gallery? since the other two rows have 4 girls but the top one only has 3 (chapter 6)

And was there any big changes in chapter 5? last version i played was beta 1.1.. honestly regretting completeing 6th chapter without re-doing 5th

chubbycheeks2341

Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me if i missed something? Completed all the quests, yet the 2nd to last is still ???. The heart shaped rock thing in collection i haven't found even though i've talked with every imp a few times. And did i complete the gallery? since the other two rows have 4 girls but the top one only has 3 (chapter 6)

And was there any big changes in chapter 5? last version i played was beta 1.1.. honestly regretting completeing 6th chapter without re-doing 5th
The last quest is in the bottom left house close to the palace. There is an Imp in the sulfur spring which becomes reachable after getting the covenant. The quest is to gather 15 skins and the reward is the heart rock

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes