popabear

Jul 11, 2019
The camera literally pans to where you are supposed to go, if you are getting lost because of your own ineptitude to follow simple visual instructions, that is on you, not the game.
I'm just gonna quote this guy for you:
How do you get past the obsidian shaman that blocks your exit in the timed event? I break her shield with Servinnia and I die instantly, if I use anything else to break her shield it takes too long and I die because of petrification, tried using Enet's balance to see if I can survive it but it's no good either, changing tactics won't work or help either, I'm level 31, is that too underleveled? why the fuck is she so powerful so early in the game? unless I missed another way out or a covenant interaction?
So you see it's not only me who's inept at this game. And go stuff that elitist attitude up your behind, I'm just trying to have fun here. I'm having my settings on easy but that doesn't matter since the shamans dont seem to be bosses. I can get past 1, maybe, with a few reloads. I must have gone the wrong skill build or something because the shamans kill me 4/5 times I fight them. I've tried a shit ton of builds and aspects. Am I fucked for not getting the dark elf in ch 5? Is there a way to escape without having to kill more than 1 shaman? I go where the camera pans to, you fuck, but there are more shamans in the way after going through the tunnel.

Jan 21, 2019
I'm just gonna quote this guy for you:

So you see it's not only me who's inept at this game. And go stuff that elitist attitude up your behind, I'm just trying to have fun here. I'm having my settings on easy but that doesn't matter since the shamans dont seem to be bosses. I can get past 1, maybe, with a few reloads. I must have gone the wrong skill build or something because the shamans kill me 4/5 times I fight them. I've tried a shit ton of builds and aspects. Am I fucked for not getting the dark elf in ch 5? Is there a way to escape without having to kill more than 1 shaman? I go where the camera pans to, you fuck, but there are more shamans in the way after going through the tunnel.
I am in no way an elitist, i would classify myself as above average at most. If you want elitist there is a guy who beat all the bosses without using tactics at the lowest level possible. But that's beside the point.
Not getting the dark elf should not matter at all. If anything the Shamans got a nerf overall since beta 1.0 , the latest version is 1.5.1(not sure if it's uploaded here yet).

I would suggest you use covenants that are resistant to rock (such as dirt devil and sia) and use attacks that rock is weak against(earth and lava).

Before breaking their shield, use Zazna's shield on yourself, and then break it, it just absorb the damage from it.
As for petrification, all you need to do is either : pilfer them using mella and they give you an item that removes it on use, or attack them 3 times (hit or miss) to get rid of it.
As for your build i personally prefer magic build since it's more versatile.
If you have the Cat Eye ring from chapter 5 shop, you should have it equipped, it should help you a little with their accuracy debuff.

P.s : i know you're frustrated and all but try to keep it civil, while i may have been passive agressive about your lack of skill, i did not start throwing swears in your direction.

Good luck.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure about you... but mine is empty
My equipment is not, which is why I pointed it out. He had the artifact equipped that would make you lose MP instead of HP.
I don't know why your equipment is empty, that seems to be an abnormality.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know where to find your old save files on windows? Played up to chap 4 before, but with adobe down just loading up the debug player doesn't load the saves anymore.

Braddakeins

May 20, 2020
Anybody know where to find your old save files on windows? Played up to chap 4 before, but with adobe down just loading up the debug player doesn't load the saves anymore.
if you join the discord, they have a flash player you can download, try to see if that works.

Aug 4, 2019
Servinnia is fire, the shield is rock , fire is weak vs rock, no wonder you die in one hit. If anything, the shamans we're much harder in previous versions. Idk on what version you are but 1.5.1 should be latest one available. You should also read what petrification does, if you attack them 3 times it will get rid of it.
You fail to realize that servinnia can break almost any shield in just one hit, I only use her covenant to break said shield and then switch to something that's strong against rock, because of her ability to break shields is it really that unwise to switch to her only for a moment to break her shield? you could've explained it without that condensating tone of yours but anyways thanks.

Also I'm on 1.4

P.s : i know you're frustrated and all but try to keep it civil, while i may have been passive agressive about your lack of skill, i did not start throwing swears in your direction.
for starters, if you want someone to be civil with you, you have to be civil with them, maybe you should drop that shitty passive aggressive attitude towards him and actually took the effort to explain it to him people wouldn't throw swears in your direction, crazy how that works huh? but anyways.

Reactions: EddyGordo

Braddakeins

May 20, 2020
For anybody struggling with Lumeria or the shamans. Start with zazna, Put a shield up, break their shield, switch to cali, use molten heel, switch to dirt devil for resistance and to heal, Rinse and repeat. I used Fervor tactics.

Jan 21, 2019
You fail to realize that servinnia can break almost any shield in just one hit, I only use her covenant to break said shield and then switch to something that's strong against rock, because of her ability to break shields is it really that unwise to switch to her only for a moment to break her shield? you could've explained it without that condensating tone of yours but anyways thanks.

Also I'm on 1.4

Never meant to sound condescending towards you. The problem with your strategy is that you hurt yourself more than you hurt the enemy . Her shieldbreaker is good, but in this case when the shield explodes on you with rock damage, it will deal massive damage since it's strong vs fire. What i can advise you to do is to either change your element with Rejuvenate then shield break and then take neutral damage, or just use the shield on Servinnia covenant since it has no element so it will absorb some damage.
Just because a move is good does not mean it will be useful in every possible situation without some planning/preparation.
When switching to a covenant that is weak to the enemy, consider doing some preparation first in order to minimize the risks of massive damage or even death.

Also, i did take my time and effort to properly explain the shaman strategy . If i really didn't care about his issues with the game i would have just said something like "lmao git gub scrub , game is fucking easy lol".
Way to emphasize on my small passive agressive remarks rather than on the help that i offered in the rest of that comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Go to "Appdata/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects", after that a unique code should follow. Since you mention adobe being down and that you have issues with the standalone flash player I take it you played online, then there should be a folder for the site you played on. I don't know whether there is some additional pathing, you'll have to check for yourself.
Once you find the .sol file in which flash games are saved you have to go back to the directory with the unique code and go into "localhost", I believe Crimson Keep should save its files there directly.

Shouldn't apply here but some additional info: when playing locally (standalone flash player / debug flash player) .sol files are usually either saved there in "localhost" or from that directory onwards follows a path to a folder specifically for the game, that path should be the same as the game's location on your system.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
go play ntl games where half of the game is anal. Clearly you are not targeted audience here
Obviously I am not the targeted audience. What a waste of beautiful artwork and game mechanics if you wont include most common sex interactions.
This game has a male character dominating female characters and no anal. just wow... you literally get to fuck monsters made of lava stone and slime - all that is ok, but no we cant do ass too dirty?!!

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
does anyone else lag like crazy, everywhere even in battle it goes slow motion.. making it intolerable, even with x2 speed.. fighting the shamans with hella fast turns and shields was even worse

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Oof, took some time but managed to finally get full unlocks of everything again. Hadn't played since Ch3 was complete, and with flash dead so did all my saves die lmao. Just took awhile to find the saves spread out in this thread, the OP should really be more complete.

That aside, just wondering if the Ch6 save posted a few pages back is complete to 1.4? There's a gap in the second row of the gallery, not sure if that's intentional given Ch6 isn't finished yet.

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
How the hell do you tempt Suli the panty thief? She keeps bloody running away every time...

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Oof, took some time but managed to finally get full unlocks of everything again. Hadn't played since Ch3 was complete, and with flash dead so did all my saves die lmao. Just took awhile to find the saves spread out in this thread, the OP should really be more complete.
I don't think that was necessary... I'll quote what I said just above.
Go to "Appdata/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects", after that a unique code should follow. Since you mention adobe being down and that you have issues with the standalone flash player I take it you played online, then there should be a folder for the site you played on. I don't know whether there is some additional pathing, you'll have to check for yourself.
Once you find the .sol file in which flash games are saved you have to go back to the directory with the unique code and go into "localhost", I believe Crimson Keep should save its files there directly.

Shouldn't apply here but some additional info: when playing locally (standalone flash player / debug flash player) .sol files are usually either saved there in "localhost" or from that directory onwards follows a path to a folder specifically for the game, that path should be the same as the game's location on your system.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Obviously I am not the targeted audience. What a waste of beautiful artwork and game mechanics if you wont include most common sex interactions.
This game has a male character dominating female characters and no anal. just wow... you literally get to fuck monsters made of lava stone and slime - all that is ok, but no we cant do ass too dirty?!!
I mean enjoying anal is one thing, but imo if anal is a must have for you in a game then you might have to look elsewhere.
I enjoy anal too, but having pretty models, dresses, and like you said gorgeous artwork is already hard to find, especially that type of quality, so I find the game hot enough without it at least for me.
The only thing slightly bothering me is the game direction, and some mechanics choices, but other than that I can't complain.
Of course I'd love a game with all my fetishes and something that would idealy be made for me, but that isn't in the slightest realistic, I'd rather play games where the dev / artist makes something they are pationate about.

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
This game is amazing, but I am stuck in chapter 1 just killing imps. How do you save the maids? After talking to your mother you can only go back to the same 2 maps. Am I missing something?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This game is amazing, but I am stuck in chapter 1 just killing imps. How do you save the maids? After talking to your mother you can only go back to the same 2 maps. Am I missing something?
On both sides (left and right) of the central room is a hallway each, each hallway has three rooms at the bottom wall which house a maid.

Reactions: nosiro
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes