nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
For some reason the first time I walked there It didnt teleport me to the new maps. Tried again and now it did. Thanks!

At least It will be easy now, being lvl 8.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for give me but am am to dang lazy to read all the post. but is this all of the game in one

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
for give me but am am to dang lazy to read all the post. but is this all of the game in one
If there are multiple download links for different chapters, how likely is it that the last one includes all previous ones? Short answer, each chapter has its own new content and continues where the previous one left off, which means you have to play chronologically.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
... Fudge have to start over because I missed the Voltaic Marble orz

Edit: Huh, you're able to visit the library again after beating the enchantress... Guess I didn't needa restart.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thanks for the heads up. also iis there a way to get all the girls because if you get the cat chicka then you can't get the drow are can you get both. just asking because i hate missing gallory pic's lol.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
thanks for the heads up. also iis there a way to get all the girls because if you get the cat chicka then you can't get the drow are can you get both. just asking because i hate missing gallory pic's lol.
Dunno, read a couple posts here say you'll get them eventually? But the guide did say you can get one of the missed girls in this chapter(5), if you picked the cat.

Btw, is there any place I can see what all the collectible equips are? For chapter 3 & 4, or just plan a list of all (divided by chapters for ease?). Feel like I missed something from last chapter.
-- Or just plain missables, like that groundswell spell, or the rose in chapter 4.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dunno, read a couple posts here say you'll get them eventually? But the guide did say you can get one of the missed girls in this chapter(5), if you picked the cat.

Btw, is there any place I can see what all the collectible equips are? For chapter 3 & 4, or just plan a list of all (divided by chapters for ease?). Feel like I missed something from last chapter.
-- Or just plain missables, like that groundswell spell, or the rose in chapter 4.
Do you mean the Earth Glyph with "Groundswell"?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Don't remember, but maybe? Like I had to do chapter 3 over due to missing that cave -.-; similar to how I'm going Ch5 again because of the marble.
You can obtain an earth Skill/Glyph in Chapter 3 which is why I ask... in Chapter 5 there is a piece of bedrock in the collectible section (don't remember finding it)

EDIT: Ok after reloading an older Save I found it... it was hidden in the Arena We fought Laryin in Chapter 2 (after revisiting the Fumarole Cave again)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hmm, I remember seeing some ending gallery SS, with Imp Noble, or one of the imps around it, having 5 hearts, but can't seem to find it. Anyone know the post / if there is a 5th heart? Might be remembering wrong, since I just skimmed it.

Nvm, had to go back to talk to them.

Last edited:

irrigated farmland

May 19, 2020
Hmm, I remember seeing some ending gallery SS, with Imp Noble, or one of the imps around it, having 5 hearts, but can't seem to find it. Anyone know the post / if there is a 5th heart? Might be remembering wrong, since I just skimmed it.
The Imp Nobles have a 5th heart if you do the quest the top right one gives you then talk to them after clearing the Ziggurat

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think that was necessary... I'll quote what I said just above.
Ahhh, the way flash saved .sol files from browsers differs from standalone players. And some Chapters can unlock the galleries through codes, others through text saves, and others through .sol files. And the OP isn't complete, so it took awhile to put together complete saves.

For instance, Chapters 1 and 2 just need codes. Chapter 3 has a hidden scene that needs a text save to load, then codes to fill in any gaps. Chapter 4 is just a text save. Chapter 5 is a .sol file. Chapter 6, so far, is just a text save.

Since the OP has the codes for early chapters and text saves for starting the following chapters, it would help to do the same for complete saves now that we're onto 6 chapters. It was very tedious finding everything, and I bet this game could be more popular if that was easier to find. Or at least a better description to each chapter's unique issues.

Jan 21, 2019
It'd be nice if they'd stop changing the combat system every chapter. Also has anyone figured out a save editor for 5 & 6?
Personally i find it more interactive and better in the sense that it makes you use your upper head as much as you use your lower head. Rather than "unga bunga, me press big damage skill, enemy go boom" kind of combat that has been before.

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally i find it more interactive and better in the sense that it makes you use your upper head as much as you use your lower head. Rather than "unga bunga, me press big damage skill, enemy go boom" kind of combat that has been before.
Not sure about that...
before combat was individualiced thanks to the RPG Element in the Character screen, you still had to use your skills and elemental affinities to your advantage in order to make the best of each battle... and Arcane Flame, while being the most powerfull damage skill was used rather rarely as the CD and wait time after activation could have cost you most of the battles.
Right now combat has lost any form of individuality as the Character spreadsheet is static and useing any other covenent than 2 or 3 will lead to Game Over within the first 3 turns of battle... you also lack any real Items to alternate between what you are used to. Your enemies don't use fire or earth skills so the defence trinkets would be useless and they are resistand to fire.
So only tactics can have any impact on the battle system, which is less effective than what we got from the RPG battle system.
Plus Covenents like the Ashen cat no longer seem to have a basic passive effect on any of your stats makeing the effort taken to aquire it rather worthless... the scene was hot and the covenent really made a difference in Chapter 4 and 5... but now it's only ornamental, at best an achievement badge to show off

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Anyone with a full text save file for chapter 6? I got halfway through it but I accidentally killed the Mercurial Elemental and I don't have a backup file to revert to (I was an idiot and forgot to manual save).

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Can anyone provide a 100% Chapter 5 end save? I missed petting the fox to get her item and really don't want to replay through all of it again. Text preferably since it is easier to load.

Reactions: Medic4

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
How the hell do I beat the mercury elemental, can't seem to find the right strategy for her
I used Lyn first for resistance and to weaken her using Lighting attacks, and then switched to Rithis to Temp her. When the Bar is 3/4 full use Lighting Attack to deplete it or you just gonna get killed in one shot. Be gentle not to kill her tho. Took me few tries tho.

Anyone with a full text save file for chapter 6? I got halfway through it but I accidentally killed the Mercurial Elemental and I don't have a backup file to revert to (I was an idiot and forgot to manual save).
Check previous pages.

Can anyone provide a 100% Chapter 5 end save? I missed petting the fox to get her item and really don't want to replay through all of it again. Text preferably since it is easier to load.
I belive you can find them on the first page.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes