Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
You are incorrect, this image is missing the scenes from the human merchant Iridia. They don't seem to show up with any of the passwords though.
Not incorrect. As I said, everything in the gallery is shown with those codes. This does not mean that every scene is in the gallery--this is on the developer. Please read properly. Incase anybody else gets confused by this, here's an image of the gallery with all three codes in. Do you see anything locked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Not incorrect. As I said, everything in the gallery is shown with those codes. This does not mean that every scene is in the gallery--this is on the developer. Please read properly. Incase anybody else gets confused by this, here's an image of the gallery with all three codes in. Do you see anything locked.

This is how the gallery looks with all the codes and after completing the Iridia scene. It's spot is hidden so as not to hint the player that there is one.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
if you guys are having trouble getting full hearts just pick choices that makes you sound like a sensitive caring types and ull get full hearts every time . and the secret cave in first area unlocks only when u do the clicking game and make her cum. ull know with the dialogue and the spark on her right after the scene if uve succeeded. Honestly . i dint even need to use any of the first 2 gem skills on my whole playthrough , just the gem from Iridia to defeat the cat.

Last edited:

REDShild

Sep 6, 2017
well I played favoring magic, now I can get 2 ending ice elemental and cat demon. does anyone have save code for dark elf ending?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If you know a good Flash player for Android I would like to know about it...
Else I think I read about accessibility problems for it because there isn't a standalone one from Adobe like on Windows.
The ones I found in Google Play aren't good enough.

pomonomo

Jan 23, 2018
How do you get the last fire imp citizen and rivan scenes? I have 3 for fire imp and 1 for rivan. No clue what I did wrong.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How do you get the last fire imp citizen and rivan scenes? I have 3 for fire imp and 1 for rivan. No clue what I did wrong.
You have to find every citizen, you must have missed one.
Some scenes are affected by choices and spam clicking (I think).

Since many players weren't fond of some features from the new update and there were too many bugs the dev will release another update, it will include a counter of how many you missed.

Besides that question:
Though he also said "[...] release a full version in the following days. The full release will have: -A ton of new art. [...]", not sure what to make of it since there shouldn't be more to the chapter, maybe some animated scenes for those without it.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You have to find every citizen, you must have missed one.
Some scenes are affected by choices and spam clicking (I think).

Since many players weren't fond of some features from the new update and there were too many bugs the dev will release another update, it will include a counter of how many you missed.

Besides that question:
Though he also said "[...] release a full version in the following days. The full release will have: -A ton of new art. [...]", not sure what to make of it since there shouldn't be more to the chapter, maybe some animated scenes for those without it.
He said in Crimson Keep's Discord channel that the Citizens, Triplets and one other enemy will be receiving animations

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Don't know if anyone encountered this as well, but there's a bug in chapter 1 during the strong imp fight on the bridge. I think it's caused by using the lightning spell, but the fight basically gets frozen, you get the post-fight dialogue and then you can't do anything. If you exit the game you can't load back up so you have to play all over again from the start.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Don't know if anyone encountered this as well, but there's a bug in chapter 1 during the strong imp fight on the bridge. I think it's caused by using the lightning spell, but the fight basically gets frozen, you get the post-fight dialogue and then you can't do anything. If you exit the game you can't load back up so you have to play all over again from the start.
Yeah happened to me too; think it's cuz I used Lightning again, and somehow it thought I used Tempt.
Edit: Though. if it wasn't fixed, dev probably doesn't look here.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
hey adobe flash not working
how i run this?
any safe flash app 4win
I believe you need the standalone version, just google search for Adobe flashplayer standalone, should be the first link, and from there, download the projector, IIRC

Reactions: 9inchz
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes