REDShild

Sep 6, 2017
well I played favoring magic, now I can get 2 ending ice elemental and cat demon. does anyone have save code for dark elf ending?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If you know a good Flash player for Android I would like to know about it...
Else I think I read about accessibility problems for it because there isn't a standalone one from Adobe like on Windows.
The ones I found in Google Play aren't good enough.

pomonomo

Jan 23, 2018
How do you get the last fire imp citizen and rivan scenes? I have 3 for fire imp and 1 for rivan. No clue what I did wrong.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How do you get the last fire imp citizen and rivan scenes? I have 3 for fire imp and 1 for rivan. No clue what I did wrong.
You have to find every citizen, you must have missed one.
Some scenes are affected by choices and spam clicking (I think).

Since many players weren't fond of some features from the new update and there were too many bugs the dev will release another update, it will include a counter of how many you missed.

Besides that question:
Though he also said "[...] release a full version in the following days. The full release will have: -A ton of new art. [...]", not sure what to make of it since there shouldn't be more to the chapter, maybe some animated scenes for those without it.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You have to find every citizen, you must have missed one.
Some scenes are affected by choices and spam clicking (I think).

Since many players weren't fond of some features from the new update and there were too many bugs the dev will release another update, it will include a counter of how many you missed.

Besides that question:
Though he also said "[...] release a full version in the following days. The full release will have: -A ton of new art. [...]", not sure what to make of it since there shouldn't be more to the chapter, maybe some animated scenes for those without it.
He said in Crimson Keep's Discord channel that the Citizens, Triplets and one other enemy will be receiving animations

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Don't know if anyone encountered this as well, but there's a bug in chapter 1 during the strong imp fight on the bridge. I think it's caused by using the lightning spell, but the fight basically gets frozen, you get the post-fight dialogue and then you can't do anything. If you exit the game you can't load back up so you have to play all over again from the start.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Don't know if anyone encountered this as well, but there's a bug in chapter 1 during the strong imp fight on the bridge. I think it's caused by using the lightning spell, but the fight basically gets frozen, you get the post-fight dialogue and then you can't do anything. If you exit the game you can't load back up so you have to play all over again from the start.
Yeah happened to me too; think it's cuz I used Lightning again, and somehow it thought I used Tempt.
Edit: Though. if it wasn't fixed, dev probably doesn't look here.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
hey adobe flash not working
how i run this?
any safe flash app 4win
I believe you need the standalone version, just google search for Adobe flashplayer standalone, should be the first link, and from there, download the projector, IIRC

Reactions: 9inchz

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Great work, art is awesome, I enjoyed all the chapters, but I personally think the game isn't going in the right direction gameplay wise, there's lots of walking and lots of fighting involved, the combat is a bit too slow and repetitive imo, I prefered ch 1 type of combat where most fights are short and most girls have a chance of being tempted even at high hp (if I remember correctly).
combat animations should be a bit quicker and combat slightly faster paced.
Adding some type of item to boost item drops could be nice, higher inventory space, the possibility to combine "potions / milk" to a higher tier, some crafting / alchemy system.
Just come ideas but I think that would add a bit to the mix.
Also is it normal to be gated at lvl 22 ? I can't seem to lvl higher in ch3, considering there is some grinding to do with the shop, there should be ways to keep lvling.

Reactions: Cryswar and Yamemai

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Great work, art is awesome, I enjoyed all the chapters, but I personally think the game isn't going in the right direction gameplay wise, there's lots of walking and lots of fighting involved, the combat is a bit too slow and repetitive imo, I prefered ch 1 type of combat where most fights are short and most girls have a chance of being tempted even at high hp (if I remember correctly).
combat animations should be a bit quicker and combat slightly faster paced.
Adding some type of item to boost item drops could be nice, higher inventory space, the possibility to combine "potions / milk" to a higher tier, some crafting / alchemy system.
Just come ideas but I think that would add a bit to the mix.
Also is it normal to be gated at lvl 22 ? I can't seem to lvl higher in ch3, considering there is some grinding to do with the shop, there should be ways to keep lvling.
Lv 22 is the maximum cap, but you can reach lv 23 if you battle with the cat guardian. IMO, the covenant of the cat is the best since it gives 6 stat increase.

Reactions: EddyGordo

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I loved this game the first time I played it, even though the random battles tried my patience. But this time I went back, wanting to start from chapter 1 and play through all 3 chapters... and I have to say, the random battles in chapter 1 are unbearable. It really killed the fun for me. Like every 2 steps is another random battle.. over and over and over. It led to me being so worn out, I just used the cheat code for chapter 2 to see the scenes because I couldn't possibly fight another battle. I haven't even loaded chapter 3.

Maybe people like them, and that's cool.. but in my opinion they shouldn't even exist. There are so many scripted battles already (too many even without the added random battles) that you see all the content anyway. The constant interruptions every few steps of yet another battle is just overkill. In my opinion, just remove them entirely.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I loved this game the first time I played it, even though the random battles tried my patience. But this time I went back, wanting to start from chapter 1 and play through all 3 chapters... and I have to say, the random battles in chapter 1 are unbearable. It really killed the fun for me. Like every 2 steps is another random battle.. over and over and over. It led to me being so worn out, I just used the cheat code for chapter 2 to see the scenes because I couldn't possibly fight another battle. I haven't even loaded chapter 3.

Maybe people like them, and that's cool.. but in my opinion they shouldn't even exist. There are so many scripted battles already (too many even without the added random battles) that you see all the content anyway. The constant interruptions every few steps of yet another battle is just overkill. In my opinion, just remove them entirely.
I think that a covenant that stop random battles from occurring is called for.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes