EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Great work, art is awesome, I enjoyed all the chapters, but I personally think the game isn't going in the right direction gameplay wise, there's lots of walking and lots of fighting involved, the combat is a bit too slow and repetitive imo, I prefered ch 1 type of combat where most fights are short and most girls have a chance of being tempted even at high hp (if I remember correctly).
combat animations should be a bit quicker and combat slightly faster paced.
Adding some type of item to boost item drops could be nice, higher inventory space, the possibility to combine "potions / milk" to a higher tier, some crafting / alchemy system.
Just come ideas but I think that would add a bit to the mix.
Also is it normal to be gated at lvl 22 ? I can't seem to lvl higher in ch3, considering there is some grinding to do with the shop, there should be ways to keep lvling.

Reactions: Cryswar and Yamemai

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Great work, art is awesome, I enjoyed all the chapters, but I personally think the game isn't going in the right direction gameplay wise, there's lots of walking and lots of fighting involved, the combat is a bit too slow and repetitive imo, I prefered ch 1 type of combat where most fights are short and most girls have a chance of being tempted even at high hp (if I remember correctly).
combat animations should be a bit quicker and combat slightly faster paced.
Adding some type of item to boost item drops could be nice, higher inventory space, the possibility to combine "potions / milk" to a higher tier, some crafting / alchemy system.
Just come ideas but I think that would add a bit to the mix.
Also is it normal to be gated at lvl 22 ? I can't seem to lvl higher in ch3, considering there is some grinding to do with the shop, there should be ways to keep lvling.
Lv 22 is the maximum cap, but you can reach lv 23 if you battle with the cat guardian. IMO, the covenant of the cat is the best since it gives 6 stat increase.

Reactions: EddyGordo

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I loved this game the first time I played it, even though the random battles tried my patience. But this time I went back, wanting to start from chapter 1 and play through all 3 chapters... and I have to say, the random battles in chapter 1 are unbearable. It really killed the fun for me. Like every 2 steps is another random battle.. over and over and over. It led to me being so worn out, I just used the cheat code for chapter 2 to see the scenes because I couldn't possibly fight another battle. I haven't even loaded chapter 3.

Maybe people like them, and that's cool.. but in my opinion they shouldn't even exist. There are so many scripted battles already (too many even without the added random battles) that you see all the content anyway. The constant interruptions every few steps of yet another battle is just overkill. In my opinion, just remove them entirely.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I loved this game the first time I played it, even though the random battles tried my patience. But this time I went back, wanting to start from chapter 1 and play through all 3 chapters... and I have to say, the random battles in chapter 1 are unbearable. It really killed the fun for me. Like every 2 steps is another random battle.. over and over and over. It led to me being so worn out, I just used the cheat code for chapter 2 to see the scenes because I couldn't possibly fight another battle. I haven't even loaded chapter 3.

Maybe people like them, and that's cool.. but in my opinion they shouldn't even exist. There are so many scripted battles already (too many even without the added random battles) that you see all the content anyway. The constant interruptions every few steps of yet another battle is just overkill. In my opinion, just remove them entirely.
I think that a covenant that stop random battles from occurring is called for.

halluva

May 18, 2017
How am I supposed to beat the covenant(s) in the secret cave? It seems like their level is way above mine with thousands of HP

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How am I supposed to beat the covenant(s) in the secret cave? It seems like their level is way above mine with thousands of HP
The level cap for Chapter 3 is 22(23 if you decide to beat the cat guarding the temple instead of the girls in the secret cave). If you are already at that level then beating them should be doable.

Load a save before jumping in the cave if you have one, if you don't then Tempt and farm jellies outside the cave for EXP and healing items(Medium Girlcum is pretty good). Each girl has a covenant that is strong against her, don't forget that you can switch covenants during battle by clicking on the covenant circle in the upper left of the screen.

The Harpy one is a good choice for the slow, since it also sets their turn meter to 0 on use. Then you can switch to either Basalt form for the elf or Steam for the elemental. The dark spell from the shopkeeper does a good amount of damage to the elf, it's useless against the elemental, though.

Watch out not to finish them off with damage! This will send them back without giving you their covenant! Once you get them low enough switch to Slime covenant for the damage reduction and start using Tempt.

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
Does someone got a save to share for chapter 3 for the last 2 covenants? I farmed like crazy and bought all the items from the alchemist thinking about the next chapter (and got the dark elf girl) but now I have to play all again to get the intelligence and the speed based covenant girls :(

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does someone got a save to share for chapter 3 for the last 2 covenants? I farmed like crazy and bought all the items from the alchemist thinking about the next chapter (and got the dark elf girl) but now I have to play all again to get the intelligence and the speed based covenant girls :(
I think that you might be misinformed. This chapter has you choose either between getting the covenant for the cat that is guarding the temple or one of the two girls that Badluck summons. If you beat the cat you can't jump in the hole, if you jump in the hole you obviously can't go back up. The girl that Badluck summons depends on which one of your stats(attack or magic) is higher:
-higher attack - dark elf
-higher magic - ice elemental

If both stats are equal then he flips a coin. The other stats don't have a say in which girl you get. And you can get ONLY ONE SPECIAL COVENANT from this chapter.

Reactions: juanjc

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks so much for this information and for your kind reply! Now I guess I'm gonna have to play it again to see if I can beat the cat then... thought the bastard was pretty op with the 8000 hp and crazy amounts of damage even when I was lvl 22...

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks so much for this information and for your kind reply! Now I guess I'm gonna have to play it again to see if I can beat the cat then... thought the bastard was pretty op with the 8000 hp and crazy amounts of damage even when I was lvl 22...
Stock up on healing items from Iridia. The ones that heal for 500. Here is a sort of a walkthrough I made if you have any other questions:

Not quite a walkthrough, just a few useful hints and tips for Chapter 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original post contained questions that were answered and included in the guide. With thanks to Zorin, zetta216 and Regula who contributed with answers and tips.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Wait, wait, wait. YOU CAN SWAP FORMS DURING BATTLE!!??!?!?!??! Why am I just now learning this...

Thanks a lot for the help!

For some reason I can't find the cave with the spell. Is there a trick to it?
Even better you can hotkey form swaps from the form menu outside of battle to do it with a number key. At first I set each to the number they appeared in menu, but I really only used 3 or 4 in this chapter.

Bossjija

Feb 19, 2019
Hey can anyone provide me full save? i tried to beat this game but i forgot to save everytime and its annoyed me so much
so i just say fuck it

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
You have to get the sex scene with the maid (forgot the name) and not sure if you actually have to spam mouse clicks until she gets a big orgasm... after the scene a hole should have appeared just above.
And yes, you have to do the right choices in order to get all scenes for some characters.
Thanks found it.

I don't think that you can form a covenant with her yet. She will probably return in a future chapter when the MC is a lot stronger and we will get her power at that point.

If you do manage to find the cave could you please tell me, I also have trouble locating it.
After the sex scene -- she'll flash/twinkle, and saying she's cumming; aka you have to spam click till the 'fuck silly' face [Tested] -- there'll be an 'earthquake', and the cave will open up at the back; not sure, but the cave may close up if you leave w/o entering, or it may have to do with what version you're playing.

noname85

Jan 31, 2019
Don't know if anyone encountered this as well, but there's a bug in chapter 1 during the strong imp fight on the bridge. I think it's caused by using the lightning spell, but the fight basically gets frozen, you get the post-fight dialogue and then you can't do anything. If you exit the game you can't load back up so you have to play all over again from the start.
Edit: Though. if it wasn't fixed, dev probably doesn't look here.
Yup This JUST happened to me... Damn

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
dear dev.
some futa scenes plz
if u dont like futa with male action
at least make it with female
same as the queen did
i mean i see this art with futa character around the net
& looks nice

Reactions: Nessiah