Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So Chapter 1 works just fine. But Chapter 2 and 3 are forever "buffering" when I try and open them. Does it have to do with using Windows Media Player, or am I glitching out?
Yeah, WMP isn't the right program to run flash games (aka .swf, or known as Shockwave File/Flash); what you want is a flash player/projector, such as Abode's standalone. -- Though, it'll be discontinued soon.

If you don't want to download, you can find the game on newgrounds; though, I believe flash will no longer be supported soon, at least for Chrome (and for firefox, you'll need to download it anyways). -- IIRC the downloads here wasn't updated after the initial upload, so newgrounds is the better option.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Yeah, WMP isn't the right program to run flash games (aka .swf, or known as Shockwave File/Flash); what you want is a flash player/projector, such as Abode's standalone. -- Though, it'll be discontinued soon.

If you don't want to download, you can find the game on newgrounds; though, I believe flash will no longer be supported soon, at least for Chrome (and for firefox, you'll need to download it anyways). -- IIRC the downloads here wasn't updated after the initial upload, so newgrounds is the better option.
Newgrounds actually propose a downloadable flash player that is decent although very basic but it runs every flash file, so for all the past flash games, none will go to waste (y)(y)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how do you deal with the cat she killes me in like three hit's and some times two hits and it's a pain in the ass to hurt her. do not use the purple crstel you will die for sure.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
so how do you deal with the cat she killes me in like three hit's and some times two hits and it's a pain in the ass to hurt her. do not use the purple crstel you will die for sure.
There is a guide somewhere, but basically, you gotta be at max level, bought all the permanent stuff from the shop, have around 27~28 speed (don't remember this, but it's to hit her before she acts), starting as the bat is recommended for the slow. Should have some healing items (At least 10~20 Medium Girlcum and 1 or 2 cakes). -- You gotta time and switch your covenant properly; such as swapping to a defensive one (I use Slime) when she's about to attack. This will lower the damage you take, and lets safely heal.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Hey Rance, would you be able to update the Mega download link for Chapter 3? The version you have is either an early version or a bad copy. The file size you have is like 25,293 KB or something while the one on Newgrounds is 29,725 KB. Also, I had that save bug where Chapter 3 failed to load. I tried the fix of throwing the save in chapter 2 and copying the output again, but it still didn't work. When I threw my savefile into the Newgrounds version it loaded up right away.

Pokegee

Jan 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here's my save file for ck2
it's basically nothing, since the only thing you get is the gallery(that's the only thing u want, right ;)

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
Must say I really liked the game so far. I only watched playthroughs of the first and second chapter but played the 3rd and found it pretty good. Sure, it can get grindy, specially if you go for the boss (which is a pain to beat) but barring that it's worth the play time. The character design and the animations are pretty good and I enjoyed the narrations that go with them.

Here's my save with everything done already if you want to check the gallery.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Here's my save with everything done already if you want to check the gallery.
Well, "everything" isn't really true since there are three endings, but it's true if looked at one only (the one where you beat Nefris).

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
You are correct, I forgot about the multiple endings. I'm not sure how much things change though. Are there different CGs? Honestly, besides some dialogue options and fighting the boss or not I don't know what I could have done differently.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You are correct, I forgot about the multiple endings. I'm not sure how much things change though. Are there different CGs? Honestly, besides some dialogue options and fighting the boss or not I don't know what I could have done differently.
Instead of fighting the boss you have to get through the secret entrance (which the sisters originally were to show you). In that passage there is a way that leads to the right in which you find another pentagram from Badluck. Depending on whether you went for Physical or Magical skill points he will send you someone from who you get another covenant and a new scene each.

That means there are 3 endings for a scene and a covenant each, though story-wise there will be two beginnings for the new chapter (whether you get through the main entrance or the secret passage).

Though someone did say already that Introspurt has planned that you get each girl and covenant at some point anyway, so it depends only on what you want story-wise I guess, or which covenants you think you'll need earlier.

Reactions: DDCall

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018
I spent 4 hours playing, but then after having both saved on the saves in-game and keeping a copy of the exported text of my latest save, it didn't let me load back in (On chapter 3, thought it didn't let me load anything ever either, neither chapter 2 or 3) so I am a bit frustrated after having spent so long to grind up every quest to be able to play the three branching endings, and then just not have it anymore. I also tried to load the text save in the newgrounds page (Both in the Full and Beta versions of chapter three) but same error. If anyone could tell me if I am doing something wrong copy pasting (Even if I just copy and paste, that is all) or if anyone could give me a save file before going into the keep, I'd be really thankful.

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
Here

As the title says it's just before the Nefris fight. You should be able to get all the different endings from this point on. I believe every other CG has been unlocked as well. Up to that point I mean!

Have fun.

PD: If you go against Nefris stock up on more healing items, the good ones. She's pretty tough.

PD2: I used the flash player on newgrounds, might want to try that if the save doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: noname85

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I spent 4 hours playing, but then after having both saved on the saves in-game and keeping a copy of the exported text of my latest save, it didn't let me load back in (On chapter 3, thought it didn't let me load anything ever either, neither chapter 2 or 3) so I am a bit frustrated after having spent so long to grind up every quest to be able to play the three branching endings, and then just not have it anymore. I also tried to load the text save in the newgrounds page (Both in the Full and Beta versions of chapter three) but same error. If anyone could tell me if I am doing something wrong copy pasting (Even if I just copy and paste, that is all) or if anyone could give me a save file before going into the keep, I'd be really thankful.
Make sure you didn't add any characters, I think breaks count as well.
Also from chapter two you'll need to convert the save on Newgrounds, the save isn't compatible with Ch3 for some reason. And I am not sure whether the Ch3 Beta and Full saves are compatible at all.
About asking for a save, if you mean by "before going into the keep" the castle in Ch3 then just check the previous posted saves, looking at least at the previous page doesn't hurt.
Edit: Though if you mean before the fight check the save just above this post.

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018
Here

As the title says it's just before the Nefris fight. You should be able to get all the different endings from this point on. I believe every other CG has been unlocked as well. Up to that point I mean!

Have fun.

PD: If you go against Nefris stock up on more healing items, the good ones. She's pretty tough.

PD2: I used the flash player on newgrounds, might want to try that if the save doesn't work.

Make sure you didn't add any characters, I think breaks count as well.
Also from chapter two you'll need to convert the save on Newgrounds, the save isn't compatible with Ch3 for some reason. And I am not sure whether the Ch3 Beta and Full saves are compatible at all.
About asking for a save, if you mean by "before going into the keep" the castle in Ch3 then just check the previous posted saves, looking at least at the previous page doesn't hurt.
Edit: Though if you mean before the fight check the save just above this post.
Thank you both a lot, I have no idea why or how that save worked, as I copied the same part, and even with that save, loading a save in game made from it still gives me an error despite the fact the text load with that one worked! I haven't seen the two events after
But honestly I just wanted to not have to spend another 4 hours grinding everything only to have to choose one path and have to re do everything from the start, and that save will work perfectly!

Reactions: COMERS

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
High Resolution Images Ch 1 to 4
DOWNLOAD
: - - -

High Resolution GIFs Ch 1 to 4
DOWNLOAD
: - - -

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
High Resolution Images Ch 1 to 3
DOWNLOAD
: - MEGA - -

High Resolution GIFs Ch 1 to 3
DOWNLOAD
: - MEGA - -
The OP links to the gallery unlock codes for Ch3, but maybe it should be mentioned that you get an extra (secret) scene if you buy all limited items from Iridia (Human Shopkeeper).
Edit: Though on second thought, probably not essential since the high resolution files contain that scene as well.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
hey
this isn't a full pack
i dont see the futa scene(mother&girl)
is there some other scenes that have been cut off from this pack too...?
The files were probably released by the dev, which is why you should address him and not the uploader.

Edit: On his Patreon are only "Giftboxes", which is why I assume that one contained these files. Though it contains the scene with Lan, the dev probably forgot the futa one with the mother and princess (as in: not actually unlocked in the gallery like other scenes).

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
ahhh 4give my ignorance, I just need 2 know if MC can fuck the mom.
can't invest without the cest.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes