James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
ahhh 4give my ignorance, I just need 2 know if MC can fuck the mom.
can't invest without the cest.
No, not as of the current update. Don't know if the dev plans to add incest to the game at all. Still, the game is pretty good, I recommend checking it out even "without the cest"

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
what is the newest update from 11st about? Wasnt chapter 3 completed already?
It's just when something on this site got updated, in this case though not the game itself but because of the high resolution files we got. The game didn't get an update, Ch4 is already in the making since 12th January.

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a way to save you progress? I tried downloading the exe file but I don't see an option to save and it starts over whenever I reopen the game.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a way to save you progress? I tried downloading the exe file but I don't see an option to save and it starts over whenever I reopen the game.
You have to export a text save and keep it in a notepad or a Word document. When you want to load just paste the text in the Load window. Any extra/missing characters will corrupt the save, so be careful!

Sep 16, 2018
You have to export a text save and keep it in a notepad or a Word document. When you want to load just paste the text in the Load window. Any extra/missing characters will corrupt the save, so be careful!
How do I get a text save? I don't see an option anywhere to find it, and then where is the load window?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do I get a text save? I don't see an option anywhere to find it, and then where is the load window?
Which chapter are you playing? Save option was implemented at chapter 2. As for where, open the menu (top), and the option should be on the bottom. -- Export for chapter 3 is on the right side.

Anyways, Chapter 1 isn't really that hard -- takes about an hour or two -- though there is a bug/glitch if you use lightning in the last fight, so if you don't want to play it, just use the unlock code: slick.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a way to get both covenants from Badluck ?
No. You can get the gallery with codes, but for covenant, you have to choose either one from Badluck or fight the cat goddess. So basically, ch3 forces you to pick one of the three possible endings/covenants.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to get both covenants from Badluck ?
No. You can get the gallery with codes, but for covenant, you have to choose either one from Badluck or fight the cat goddess. So basically, ch3 forces you to pick one of the three possible endings/covenants.
To be more precise, there are 3 endings for this chapter but there will be 2 beginnings in the next one, because it depends whether you went through the front or the cave.
Also, for now you can only choose between these 3 endings, meaning for now you have to decide either which covenant or which beginning you want. Later in other chapters you'll get the other covenants at some point anyway, you only choose which you get first.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there any codes for the 1st game, that unlocks all of the sceens for Ellym? I would loves to hears it, since I am having problems unlocking them all.
Ellym? As for codes, there's a link to the post near the bottom, but if you're too lazy:
Ch1 slick
Ch2 tight
Ch3 snug-hot-wet

Ch3's codes should unlock most content; not sure if the Shopkeeper's is shown, if you haven't gotten it yet.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Ellym? As for codes, there's a link to the post near the bottom, but if you're too lazy:
Ch1 slick
Ch2 tight
Ch3 snug-hot-wet

Ch3's codes should unlock most content; not sure if the Shopkeeper's is shown, if you haven't gotten it yet.
The shopkeeper is a secret scene which is excluded from the gallery codes, because those are determined by what route you have picked, which is why there are three for Ch3. Also, you should better use either commas or semicolons to show that you actually mean three codes and not just one.
Besides that, there are also the HD files which are linked in the OP below the downloads.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ch1 slick
Ch2 tight
Ch3 snug-hot-wet

The shopkeeper is a secret scene which is excluded from the gallery codes, because those are determined by what route you have picked, which is why there are three for Ch3. Also, you should better use either commas or semicolons to show that you actually mean three codes and not just one.
Besides that, there are also the HD files which are linked in the OP below the downloads.
I am just wondering where are how I can gets them in the game, not just from the HD download links though? To gets the rest of Ellym's images in the game, that aren't showing up in the gallery in the Ch1 game, that is all.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I am just wondering where are how I can gets them in the game, not just from the HD download links though? To gets the rest of Ellym's images in the game, that aren't showing up in the gallery in the Ch1 game, that is all.
You enter the codes in the gallery, which will unlock most of it.

Btw, who is Ellym? Would help to know, because I'm not good with names. I'm assuming it's from chapter 1, due to your prior comment, in which case, you gotta talk to the girls, and/or fight them, and use that heart spell, while not 'beating' them.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes