DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You enter the codes in the gallery, which will unlock most of it.

Btw, who is Ellym? Would help to know, because I'm not good with names. I'm assuming it's from chapter 1, due to your prior comment, in which case, you gotta talk to the girls, and/or fight them, and use that heart spell, while not 'beating' them.
Ellym is the blue girl with the pink nipples and pussy, that dressed in a very skimpy maid outfit.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ellym is the blue girl with the pink nipples and pussy, that dressed in a very skimpy maid outfit.
Ahh, the one on the first page? Think you need to finish 'beating' all the imps in the castle rooms, then talking to the queen, who tells you to go to her, for the covenant. The scene should auto-initiate, but not sure, haven't played Ch1 in a while. (And don't want to again, because there is no save feature)

Ineki

Apr 2, 2020
Can someone give me a hand? I just finished removing the enchantments in lowtown but I can't find a key for the houses in midtown. I'm just stuck wandering around with everyone repeating dialogue.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone give me a hand? I just finished removing the enchantments in lowtown but I can't find a key for the houses in midtown. I'm just stuck wandering around with everyone repeating dialogue.
Think you have to go back and talk to the Inn girl (Glasses).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys. If you prefer to play on your pc instead of browser like me. Here is the file from from the newgrounds public beta. I ripped from newgrounds using dev console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev console? Not sure if that is even needed, at least in Firefox you can click on the lock to the left of the search bar, there is an arrow next to the security of the connection (e.g. "secure connection"), and there you can click on "More Information". Under the tab "Media" you can search for the file, which in most cases is either the type "Object" or "Embedded". You can then just download it from there...
Though there isn't always the option to download it from there, if that file is accessed in some other way (i.e. it isn't shown there), then I guess maybe your option might actually go around that.

At least in this case it's possible to do it the way I described, though I have no knowledge about other browsers...

Reactions: Yamemai

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
I right click and use page info and gets to the same media option. But when I used it I missed the swf object in media. So I grabbed it while the page was loading in dev console. In this case indeed media suffices but there are some that to need this trick of dev console and network.

Reactions: Yamemai

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
okay ive been playing for a while and i realized i didnt have all the convenants from the previous chapter and apparently im way too weak ( lvl 23) so does anyone here have a save code for chapter 3 where they have gotten all the covenants?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
okay ive been playing for a while and i realized i didnt have all the convenants from the previous chapter and apparently im way too weak ( lvl 23) so does anyone here have a save code for chapter 3 where they have gotten all the covenants?
Getting all the covenants for the last chapter is impossible and intentional. The path splits between the Cat Guardian and infiltrating the palace through the door in the cave.

If you choose to infiltrate you have the option to meet Badluck again, who will give you one of his girls to fight and charm. You get a different fight and covenant(provided you charmed and didn't just beat the poor lass up) depending on which of your first two stats is higher.

You're level 23, so I'm guessing you've beaten the Cat Guardian of the palace, since she's the one who gives you enough EXP to get to lvl 23, lvl 22 is the max for Chapter 3 otherwise. I recommend sticking with her, her covenant gives the biggest bonuses and there's also the extra level thing.

If you still feel to weak, I recommend loading your save in Chapter 3(hopefully you can use the one where you have beaten the cat) and doing all the Alchemy in Irelia's shop, along with purchasing the two crystals she offers for 400 and 2000 orbs(if you haven't already).

Regarding the battle with Nyx, I just stayed with the Harpy covenant, slowed her down whenever I could and spammed Lightning. If she was resistant to it I used Groundswell instead. It took me quite a few tries, mainly due to the random nature of her attacks and resistances(the bonus items I got for watching the tutorial helped, so it's a good idea to do it), but I finally came victorious. Also, she seems to be an optional fight, so try and defeat her before leaving the room(there is a quest you can accomplish in it, giving you enough EXP for an extra level).

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes