• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys. If you prefer to play on your pc instead of browser like me. Here is the file from from the newgrounds public beta. I ripped from newgrounds using dev console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev console? Not sure if that is even needed, at least in Firefox you can click on the lock to the left of the search bar, there is an arrow next to the security of the connection (e.g. "secure connection"), and there you can click on "More Information". Under the tab "Media" you can search for the file, which in most cases is either the type "Object" or "Embedded". You can then just download it from there...
Though there isn't always the option to download it from there, if that file is accessed in some other way (i.e. it isn't shown there), then I guess maybe your option might actually go around that.

At least in this case it's possible to do it the way I described, though I have no knowledge about other browsers...

Reactions: Yamemai

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
I right click and use page info and gets to the same media option. But when I used it I missed the swf object in media. So I grabbed it while the page was loading in dev console. In this case indeed media suffices but there are some that to need this trick of dev console and network.

Reactions: Yamemai

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
okay ive been playing for a while and i realized i didnt have all the convenants from the previous chapter and apparently im way too weak ( lvl 23) so does anyone here have a save code for chapter 3 where they have gotten all the covenants?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
okay ive been playing for a while and i realized i didnt have all the convenants from the previous chapter and apparently im way too weak ( lvl 23) so does anyone here have a save code for chapter 3 where they have gotten all the covenants?
Getting all the covenants for the last chapter is impossible and intentional. The path splits between the Cat Guardian and infiltrating the palace through the door in the cave.

If you choose to infiltrate you have the option to meet Badluck again, who will give you one of his girls to fight and charm. You get a different fight and covenant(provided you charmed and didn't just beat the poor lass up) depending on which of your first two stats is higher.

You're level 23, so I'm guessing you've beaten the Cat Guardian of the palace, since she's the one who gives you enough EXP to get to lvl 23, lvl 22 is the max for Chapter 3 otherwise. I recommend sticking with her, her covenant gives the biggest bonuses and there's also the extra level thing.

If you still feel to weak, I recommend loading your save in Chapter 3(hopefully you can use the one where you have beaten the cat) and doing all the Alchemy in Irelia's shop, along with purchasing the two crystals she offers for 400 and 2000 orbs(if you haven't already).

Regarding the battle with Nyx, I just stayed with the Harpy covenant, slowed her down whenever I could and spammed Lightning. If she was resistant to it I used Groundswell instead. It took me quite a few tries, mainly due to the random nature of her attacks and resistances(the bonus items I got for watching the tutorial helped, so it's a good idea to do it), but I finally came victorious. Also, she seems to be an optional fight, so try and defeat her before leaving the room(there is a quest you can accomplish in it, giving you enough EXP for an extra level).

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Regarding the battle with Nyx, I just stayed with the Harpy covenant, slowed her down whenever I could and spammed Lightning. If she was resistant to it I used Groundswell instead. It took me quite a few tries, mainly due to the random nature of her attacks and resistances(the bonus items I got for watching the tutorial helped, so it's a good idea to do it), but I finally came victorious. Also, she seems to be an optional fight, so try and defeat her before leaving the room(there is a quest you can accomplish in it, giving you enough EXP for an extra level).
Tutorial? Bonus Item? Which chapter was this? And what is the item? Think I missed it, orz.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Tutorial? Bonus Item? Which chapter was this? And what is the item? Think I missed it, orz.
It's nothing special, just that watching the little Powerpoint Lynn has prepared for you at the start of this chapter gives you a bunch of healing items(a few pies and mana drinks).

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It's nothing special, just that watching the little Powerpoint Lynn has prepared for you at the start of this chapter gives you a bunch of healing items(a few pies and mana drinks).
Ahh, I see, thanks for clarifying.

Anyways, darn is Nyx hard, though that could just be due to my poor stat investments -- add a bunch to Agi and Alr to battle Neph; she sometimes OHKOs me with that Chained Lightning, making me have to start the fight over again orz. And switching might not help, cuz her other skill is metal aligned, plus the kicker that switching's time lapse was increased, depending on who you swap too.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ahh, I see, thanks for clarifying.

Anyways, darn is Nyx hard, though that could just be due to my poor stat investments -- add a bunch to Agi and Alr to battle Neph; she sometimes OHKOs me with that Chained Lightning, making me have to start the fight over again orz. And switching might not help, cuz her other skill is metal aligned, plus the kicker that switching's time lapse was increased, depending on who you swap too.
Yeah, that definitely makes some fight harder that they otherwise would've been. Before switching was an almost free action, now it could mess you up badly if you don't time it correctly.

As for a strategy, I slowed her constantly, giving me even more free attacks during the few free turns when the snake is sabotaging her. After that I just tried to keep my health at a safe level and spammed Lightning. Her elemental type switches every few rounds, so there really is no point in trying to match it. Her seal is also quite strong, it took me quite a few uses of Tempt in order to break it.

Also, I did her fight after the quest from the mummy, but before exiting the room. It is possible to return there after you beat the final boss of the level, but I'm unsure if she'll still be available to fight then.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Getting all the covenants for the last chapter is impossible and intentional. The path splits between the Cat Guardian and infiltrating the palace through the door in the cave.

If you choose to infiltrate you have the option to meet Badluck again, who will give you one of his girls to fight and charm. You get a different fight and covenant(provided you charmed and didn't just beat the poor lass up) depending on which of your first two stats is higher.

You're level 23, so I'm guessing you've beaten the Cat Guardian of the palace, since she's the one who gives you enough EXP to get to lvl 23, lvl 22 is the max for Chapter 3 otherwise. I recommend sticking with her, her covenant gives the biggest bonuses and there's also the extra level thing.

If you still feel to weak, I recommend loading your save in Chapter 3(hopefully you can use the one where you have beaten the cat) and doing all the Alchemy in Irelia's shop, along with purchasing the two crystals she offers for 400 and 2000 orbs(if you haven't already).

actually i am lvl 23 but that was with never fighting the cat guardian. i beat chapter 3 with never beating the cat guardian or doing the stuff for the Irelia's shop. i mean i did the basic stuff but none of the extra stuff in order to go and fight the cat guardian. i didnt know about it until after i beat it. and i never went back to play again.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, that definitely makes some fight harder that they otherwise would've been. Before switching was an almost free action, now it could mess you up badly if you don't time it correctly.

As for a strategy, I slowed her constantly, giving me even more free attacks during the few free turns when the snake is sabotaging her. After that I just tried to keep my health at a safe level and spammed Lightning. Her elemental type switches every few rounds, so there really is no point in trying to match it. Her seal is also quite strong, it took me quite a few uses of Tempt in order to break it.

Also, I did her fight after the quest from the mummy, but before exiting the room. It is possible to return there after you beat the final boss of the level, but I'm unsure if she'll still be available to fight then.
Think the weakness can be figured out, by what attack she uses; Eg. Razor Claw means she's metal, Chained Lightning = Lightning, and dunno what Acid is, probably water/steam. And yeah, allure doesn't seem to help much when it comes to unsealing, only did around 80 damage per 2nd Tempt, while around 25 for the first one. And that was with 30 or so Allure. It's a good thing she drops a stat resetter.

Anyways, a warning: don't click through the scenes too quickly, cuz it could glitch the game, like the once after the Catacomb, ended up having to restart because I was using incognito, orz.

Edit: Speaking of Allure, there is a Trinket (Aka key item) in one of the cells, some sort of Rose that increases allure, and basic Tempt damage (Aka the 1st one).

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Think the weakness can be figured out, by what attack she uses; Eg. Razor Claw means she's metal, Chained Lightning = Lightning, and dunno what Acid is, probably water/steam. And yeah, allure doesn't seem to help much when it comes to unsealing, only did around 80 damage per 2nd Tempt, while around 25 for the first one. And that was with 30 or so Allure. It's a good thing she drops a stat resetter.

Anyways, a warning: don't click through the scenes too quickly, cuz it could glitch the game, like the once after the Catacomb, ended up having to restart because I was using incognito, orz.
Yeah, it kinda tells you that after you get her covenant. "You switch to the element of your last attack." But with her attacks being random, her fast speed even when slowed and her damage output, trying to match her element is an exercise in futility.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
actually i am lvl 23 but that was with never fighting the cat guardian. i beat chapter 3 with never beating the cat guardian or doing the stuff for the Irelia's shop. i mean i did the basic stuff but none of the extra stuff in order to go and fight the cat guardian. i didnt know about it until after i beat it. and i never went back to play again.
Well, if you do replay the chapter, try going for all of the unlocks. I did sort of a guide a while back, I'll link it.

Not quite a walkthrough, just a few useful hints and tips for Chapter 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original post contained questions that were answered and included in the guide. With thanks to Zorin, zetta216 and Regula who contributed with answers and tips.

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
My dudes i can't continue from my ch3 save code it says that the code is wrong is it because i didn't save it while standing on the gallery code symbol?

Edit: Yes you have to be standing on the symbol while saving.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
My dudes i can't continue from my ch3 save code it says that the code is wrong is it because i didn't save it while standing on the gallery code symbol?
It could be. Save on the glowing pentagram at the end of chapter 3 and try again. Hopefully it will fix the problem.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes