BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
To newcomers to this game: it has NTR in it. I'm only chapter 2 and I'm already being forced to share Lux with Badluck, and he's suggesting that more may be coming in that regard. The fact that when you activate a covenant you are sort of putting your dick inside her, while she is still Badluck's sex slave, makes activating it feel pretty fucking bad for me. I'll press on and hope there isn't much more NTR. I don't mean to disrespect the game or long time players, I'm definitely enjoying so far.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
To newcomers to this game: it has NTR in it. I'm only chapter 2 and I'm already being forced to share Lux with Badluck, and he's suggesting that more may be coming in that regard. The fact that when you activate a covenant you are sort of putting your dick inside her, while she is still Badluck's sex slave, makes activating it feel pretty fucking bad for me. I'll press on and hope there isn't much more NTR. I don't mean to disrespect the game or long time players, I'm definitely enjoying so far.
That's closer to NTS (Netorase) than NTR (Netorare). The difference is consent: Lux already belongs to Badluck, who explicitly asks you to bang har and even commends you for trying to take her from him. If that still makes you uncomfortable, there are two more Badluck encounters. One you can avoid by defeating the Cat guarding the temple. Her covenant is better anyway. The other is mandatory, unfortunately.

Reactions: BigBlob69

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Badluck Encounters are currently deemed to be un-missable, you'll know once you reach chapter 6

Also, you won't really avoid the badluck encounter in ck3, since you meet him in ck5 in that case
Badluck is kinda very significant character in the plot and so is what he provides gameplay-wise. all the girls he provides are of attributes you wouldn't find in the biome you're in

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
That's closer to NTS (Netorase) than NTR (Netorare). The difference is consent: Lux already belongs to Badluck, who explicitly asks you to bang har and even commends you for trying to take her from him. If that still makes you uncomfortable, there are two more Badluck encounters. One you can avoid by defeating the Cat guarding the temple. Her covenant is better anyway. The other is mandatory, unfortunately.
Looking at the guide, it seems that if you fight Nefris in chapter 3 you will gain her covenant then fight one of Badluck's girls in chapter 5, whereas if you fight one of the girls in chapter 3 instead then you gain Nefris' covenant in chapter 5. Do you recommend one way or the other? I'm mainly interested if one way feels better for the story. I thought it would make more sense to go the Badluck route on chapter 3 because you spend so long trying to get to the secret passage with the help of your fiery girls, but then after Nefris you get some sweet dialogue regarding her "heat" which I don't know whether you would otherwise get in chapter 5.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Looking at the guide, it seems that if you fight Nefris in chapter 3 you will gain her covenant then fight one of Badluck's girls in chapter 5, whereas if you fight one of the girls in chapter 3 instead then you gain Nefris' covenant in chapter 5. Do you recommend one way or the other? I'm mainly interested if one way feels better for the story. I thought it would make more sense to go the Badluck route on chapter 3 because you spend so long trying to get to the secret passage with the help of your fiery girls, but then after Nefris you get some sweet dialogue regarding her "heat" which I don't know whether you would otherwise get in chapter 5.
I would personally recommend fighting Nefris in CK3 and obtaining her covenant. for two reasons:
1. to get the taste of what is going to come in-regard to the boss design
2. Her stat boosts are sweet. She gives the most out of 3 possible in ck3 and it aids you in ck4 and ck5

Rivan suggests secret passageway is the way in because she thinks Nefris too strong for you. Surprise them!

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I really really really hope that pregnancy is added at some point. I know it's complicated lore-wise, but it's a fictional universe and the dev can make it up however they want. It feels so bad for the game to be constantly talking about flooding wombs with cum while being denied the thing that makes that sexy.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
I really really really hope that pregnancy is added at some point. I know it's complicated lore-wise, but it's a fictional universe and the dev can make it up however they want. It feels so bad for the game to be constantly talking about flooding wombs with cum while being denied the thing that makes that sexy.
Unfortunately by Design, Soriel is sterile by lore. Downs of being Incubus y'know.
So you might never see pregnancy in the game

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Unfortunately by Design, Soriel is sterile by lore. Downs of being Incubus y'know.
So you might never see pregnancy in the game
We've been told he's sterile, but there's no reason the dev can't make up something to make him fertile.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The way Soriel was birthed is a mystery as succubi (like his mother) are also infertile. I doubt it'll be a core part of the game, but uncovering how may eventually come into play.

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
interesting enough, Incubi actually aren't sterile. their main drive is to produce offspring.

Aug 23, 2018
Development of Crimson Keep will continue when the new game is finished, as the purpose of Eld (title of the new game currently in development) is to prepare for the CK engine switch to Unity. This info is sourced from their Discord server. Shouldn't it still be on hold for the time being?

If it's not possible due to the site guidelines, well then I at least hope this message will inform people that the game hasn't actually been abandoned yet.

Apr 21, 2022
Development of Crimson Keep will continue when the new game is finished, as the purpose of Eld (title of the new game currently in development) is to prepare for the CK engine switch to Unity. This info is sourced from their Discord server. Shouldn't it still be on hold for the time being?

If it's not possible due to the site guidelines, well then I at least hope this message will inform people that the game hasn't actually been abandoned yet.
I figured that was the case. I do hope the dev takes as much time as they need and doesn't burn themselves out. I've seen too many game devs cancel projects they've been working on for months or even years either because they could never meet their own expectations or too much focus was put into the project and not enough was left for their mental health.

Reactions: crackad

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I admit that got me. I did not like the MC getting chibified... and then I scrolled lower and had a good laugh. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: crackad

Arcuer

Jul 29, 2020
Okay so, i admit im a dumbass with computers but i can't for the life of me export my Ch 3 dave onto the Ch 4 save. Help please?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes