crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Okay so, i admit im a dumbass with computers but i can't for the life of me export my Ch 3 dave onto the Ch 4 save. Help please?
Hello, are you using Newgrounds Player? if so, it has been a known issue that the text save can't be pasted onto the box there for few days. Please get the .exe versions from here or the discord server and play on it.
NG Player is losing it's ground since 2021 post discontinuation of browser support for flash

Last edited:

SSJ69

Apr 5, 2023
Well hello, I'm new to the game cuz I've started playing recently. I'm on chapter 3 and I'm unable to obtain steel baubles and the totems. I keep fighting the steam reapers and nothing drops. Any ideas why? I have like 2 slots empty in my inventory and I'm playing on swf. Thanks.

SSJ69

Apr 5, 2023
Hello, are you using Newgrounds Player? if so, it has been a known issue that the text save can't be pasted onto the box there for few days. Please get the .exe versions from here or the discord server and play on it.
NG Player is losing it's ground since 2021 post discontinuation of browser support for flash
You seem to be active, could you maybe help?

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Well hello, I'm new to the game cuz I've started playing recently. I'm on chapter 3 and I'm unable to obtain steel baubles and the totems. I keep fighting the steam reapers and nothing drops. Any ideas why? I have like 2 slots empty in my inventory and I'm playing on swf. Thanks.
make sure you're using Adobe Flash Player for playing the .swf. It's a known issue where player was using a different flash player.
You can find the flash players hosted in the discord server. I don't see the adobe flash players linked here.

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i guess several of the conditions for that tag are met, like no news from dev in this forum and no updates for a certain amount of time and so on, that's listed somewhere. from what i've read along a few pages back, it should rather be tagged [onhold] imo.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Why is this tagged abandoned? Introspurt stopped?
Due to lack of updates as per site rules, it was marked as on-hold since the focus is on another game currently for the engine change but since it took too long it is now marked as abandoned whether there are still plans to continue the game or not. If an update happens then the abandoned tag will be removed.

Reactions: redcap85 and M1K3_0

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
do you need to install each chapter individually or can i just do Chapter 7 and get full game?
There wouldn't be separate chapter download links if you only required the latest one. They remain separate until the current story arc is finished, plus the dev is currently working on a separate game to prepare to change to another engine for future versions.

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Is there any way to RESET the gallery in ck5 and on? I'm replaying the game as it's been years since but I want to reset the gallery and unlock the scenes again but they stayed unlocked even after reinstallation of each chapter (5 and ahead). Is there any file I can change that circumvents this?

Mar 1, 2020
... Is there any file I can change that circumvents this?
In later chapters gallery unlocks either got bundled into overall savefile or got their own separate file. Try looking somewhere like " C:\Users\<thisUser>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\Shared Objects\#%!^&$#!\localhost " for "CK3save.sol" or something like it and place it into bin or smth. See if that works. Don't forget to restore file later if you need.

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
small chance, placing the game into a different folder might create a new .sol file which then would not contain the old unlock. works for some flash games, not for all.

example: if you had it in C:\Example\Games\CK5 you could just make a folder C:\Example\Games\CK_5 or sumsuch.
this is a example path, the real path to your game likely has different names.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
small chance, placing the game into a different folder might create a new .sol file which then would not contain the old unlock. works for some flash games, not for all.

example: if you had it in C:\Example\Games\CK5 you could just make a folder C:\Example\Games\CK_5 or sumsuch.
this is a example path, the real path to your game likely has different names.
It really depends on the game as some have individual folders dependent on the path, like you say, whereas others share the same root folder for .sol files.
In this case it is the latter, it's saved in localhost as CK3save.sol, but it is as simple as renaming that file (which should then be ignored) or moving it elsewhere so that a new one can be created.
Though I do have individual files in a different path for CK3 specifically for some reason, but I don't know why and it doesn't seem to be the case for later chapters.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for the solve man
in case you have a hard time finding Flash player, here's what i use:
original Adobe Flash player
do a virus check after download; that should always be done for any file off the interwebs.

*edit* this is a .zip file, so you have to unpack it, and place it wherever you want.
right click a .swf file, choose 'open with..' then browse to wherever you placed the Flash player .exe file. check the 'Always open with' box to make the decision stick with any .swf file you double click.

Reactions: LEIFdl and Shack 24

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So,I downloaded the exe versions from the main page and every one of them is triggering 6-7 antiviruses on Virustotal...
Ck-1=
Ck-2=
Ck-3=
Ck-4=
Ck-5=
Ck-6=
Ck-7=

Can someone more knowledgeable please look into this and tell me what should I do,I have deleted the Exe files from my PC should I try downloading SWF files instead? Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes