ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I think the battle fuck system is broken
She is either to weak to withstand a single attack, resulting in game over or to strong to be affected by grapple attacks...
Am I missing something?
The battle fuck system is locked behind losing a battle at least once. There's a self-destruct item you can buy from the shop at the base.

Gimi

Nov 26, 2017
This game might need a harem tag. The boyfriend can get together with all the girls and get a harem end.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Guess I'll give it a go.

As an aside, I constantly see peeps chomping at the bit for pregnancy mechanics in games lol. Not judging or anything, just that I'm starting to feel bad myself when the games don't have it for all y'all sakes. Stay strong kyodai's.
Not our fault the damn pregnancy tag cover everything from Hazumi type (where pregnancy is the main bread and butter) to the shit on VNs (one ending CG only)

Jul 23, 2018
Is this one of those you can only get the hentai scenes by losing boss fights while you have to grind to get through the game type games?

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Guess I'll give it a go.

As an aside, I constantly see peeps chomping at the bit for pregnancy mechanics in games lol. Not judging or anything, just that I'm starting to feel bad myself when the games don't have it for all y'all sakes. Stay strong kyodai's.
Personally for me not having a pregnancy system at all kind of makes the game boring/repetitive and it somewhat makes the game less believable if the female characters are or can get creampied all the time. Over time it becomes less believable especially where the game doesn't state somewhere or somehow that xyz characters is on some form of birth control/infertile, like okay getting creampied once may not cause pregnancy but when it is the end result in most sex scenes and you are not stating your "fertility" status it becomes weird imo.

Not to get too off topic but this is one of my problems with certain characters made by the teams that make Trials tainted in space and such, certain authors are against pregnancy content, thus in a game where you can make your characters super super fertile those characters can not get pregnant at all, imo it breaks the immersion and such. Which is kind of why I like games that have it.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Let me stop you right there, Windows Defender is a bit heavy on false positives since it relies on pretty generic and wide-reaching definitions for what malware is.

Shilling for Avast and Avira in the same line though? Fucking laughable, both of those are heavy, clunky pieces of trash software that might as well be viruses themselves.

Anyone with even a bit of sense only needs Windows Defender + Malwarebyte scans once a month. If you need more I genuinely question your ability to use the internet at all.
If you only visit "safe" sites yeah sure run just defender and Malwarebytes but if you even remotely touch the sketchier side of the internet you need something else. Which if you visit this site you are will probably visit some of those sketchier sites. Avast isn't as bad as people make it out to be, if anything it feels like there are more shills for Kaspersky or bitdefender if you look up which Anti-virus you should run aside from Defender. Now if you were running Norton or McAfee than that is a problem those are way worse than other Anti-viruses.

Reactions: RTTrue

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Those 10g defeat items are your friend.

Battles are super easy overall. Mostly because you get a +50 all stats every 5 lvls. Thats why you from somewhat challenging first few fights to being invincible really quick.
Full HP & MP on level up means you get to spam the strongest spells every fight for 1 shots as well.
This game really is just about the art and not for gameplay. + story for those who care I guess.

Not needed at all. Natural stat growths is so strong that you can just ignore everything. If anything *maybe* the 1st sword and then the +10% magic ring. All of which can be gotten with just some blowjobs.

That said, you really just don't get any scenes on a virgin run. Some defeat scenes if you so chose to & reload.
Sure but at the start you only have 5 Zeni.
So you have go back from the first dungeon after you defeat the first guy and buy the drink.

Also since you always go first in battle, and can 1 hit nearly all opponents apart from bosses you rarely get hit.
Then you get full HP and MP whenever you get a new level and about every 2 wins you get a new level.

Later bosses could defeat you if you do not fight back.

Made a pure playthough in about 1-2 hours.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ya know. This game is probably a 3-3.5 star game, but it automatically gets an extra star for having a skip movie option. I get that it's part of the magical girl "trope" but god damn do I hate seeing the same canned animation over and over again in these games.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Bois if you want to see her get knocked up by enemies and such just lose once.
That's not it. Just sad that it's yet another game with end game only content. Games with content where the game keeps going while preggo are less common, which is fine, unless the game goes out of it's way to heavily feature preggo specs and aspects. Like why tease all the preggo stuff only to make it an end game function?

Sopayam

Jun 21, 2023
View attachment 3304530

Overview:
Hinata City.
This is the story of a very ordinary girl named Flare, who lives there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: NoTears
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.04
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Patch:

View attachment 3304447 View attachment 3304448 View attachment 3304452 View attachment 3304451 View attachment 3304444 View attachment 3304442 View attachment 3304446 View attachment 3304449 View attachment 3304450 View attachment 3304453 View attachment 3304582
I play it on joiplay, why everytime i wanna check womb status i got force close? Is there possible the data is corrupt?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes