Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Y'know what I just realized something. This is one of those rare games that have double NTR. Here we have beta cuck Kenji getting cucked by literally everyone. And we also have beta cuckquean Flare getting cucked by Black Cute, Pure Dark, and Eliza.

Nevermind that both Kenji and Guido can both get harem ends, and I guess technically Flare too, but that's just called being a whore lmao. Huzzah, NTR equality.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Not playable, game crashes at random. I put the "Updates/Fixes" where it belongs, but the game still crashes (video freeze). Played without skipping, but left the game to run idly for a minute and it still froze up. Good looking game, but oh well...

Rally_B

Jul 31, 2023
How dafuq can monsters' hold attack work? It can't catch my character ffs... I just wanna see her get fucked by goblins or something.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Guess I'll give it a go.

As an aside, I constantly see peeps chomping at the bit for pregnancy mechanics in games lol. Not judging or anything, just that I'm starting to feel bad myself when the games don't have it for all y'all sakes. Stay strong kyodai's.
I mean, I myself am usually starved for female MCs with cup sizes smaller than a C, so I understand the people who are starved for pregnancy mechanics as opposed to pregnancy endings only.

Reactions: Wolf98 and fyreant

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Virgin run is possible?
No, there is at least one forced sex scene I am aware of, pretty much close the the very beginning, where you come back after your first mission, where you and your shiny brand new boyfriend have sex, there is a pop up asking if you want to have sex or not, but that seems to do nothing, there again, if you do not have sex you would not have a weapon in the game at all, as it is something you have to buy, it does not come with your transformation. Apart from that you seem to be able to do a non sex run through, but you pretty much lock yourself out of any equipment or weapons upgrades as you have no in effect money to buy them from the appropriate store, only one of which takes in effect cash, but does not offer equipment of any type only potions, the other one requires something that seems to come from sex.

I am currently on the fifth or six dungeon, which is proving a major pain, as the enemies seem to have a substantial boost in hp from the previous one, they also see to do more damage than previous ones as well, so it looks like you would have to farm the tentacle dungeon for xp and levels, as those things give 2.5k xp per kill, as well as dropping potions of various types.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this game? Do you doubt that magical girl games aren't fun sometimes?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, and the MC is so op that you have to fight way above your level to even get to that state.
Go play with the tentacles in hmm, the fifth dungeon is it, they can do some pretty serious damage when they actually do it, the seem to do triple attacks sometimes, seen that knock about 800-1000 hp of in one round of combat, there again, I do have well no equipment apart from the basic sword you can get, so that may well be part of it.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
preggo content is i believe ntr path only. ntr path is she must lose 1 time b4 losing becomes game over. hate how simple it is to break out hold. no real challenge. you pretty much have to allow the rape , and I'm not a fan of that. I'm not a fan of the content being locked to one path either. Fuck the ntr path. I'd rather go the potential harem and happy end path. I guess i'm missing out on this mechanic. shame, it looked interesting. was also looking foward to body proportion transformation cuz of corruption, but enemies are too easy except for bosses. you can't get held down by the enemy unless on ntr path

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
No, there is at least one forced sex scene I am aware of, pretty much close the the very beginning, where you come back after your first mission, where you and your shiny brand new boyfriend have sex, there is a pop up asking if you want to have sex or not, but that seems to do nothing, there again, if you do not have sex you would not have a weapon in the game at all, as it is something you have to buy, it does not come with your transformation. Apart from that you seem to be able to do a non sex run through, but you pretty much lock yourself out of any equipment or weapons upgrades as you have no in effect money to buy them from the appropriate store, only one of which takes in effect cash, but does not offer equipment of any type only potions, the other one requires something that seems to come from sex.

I am currently on the fifth or six dungeon, which is proving a major pain, as the enemies seem to have a substantial boost in hp from the previous one, they also see to do more damage than previous ones as well, so it looks like you would have to farm the tentacle dungeon for xp and levels, as those things give 2.5k xp per kill, as well as dropping potions of various types.
You can avoid actually having sex in that first scene. If you tell him no they basically dry hump until he cums on Flare's pussy.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes