Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Losing just gets me a game over, do you need to lose to a specific enemy? Heat enemy loss triggers a game over too.
Are you in the second half of the game already? After the first 3 dungeons you got a message saying that losing in battle from that point forward is a guaranteed game over (you've already locked in your route by that point). If you want to get on the NTR/corruption route you need to lose to someone before then.

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
Are you in the second half of the game already? After the first 3 dungeons you got a message saying that losing in battle from that point forward is a guaranteed game over (you've already locked in your route by that point). If you want to get on the NTR/corruption route you need to lose to someone before then.
That's it. I didn't lose before because none of the enemies interested me prior to then. Now that I see it's split into routes like that, my interest in this has gone down a lot. Dang. Thanks though.

Last edited:

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not playable, game crashes at random. I put the "Updates/Fixes" where it belongs, but the game still crashes (video freeze). Played without skipping, but left the game to run idly for a minute and it still froze up. Good looking game, but oh well...
Try to delete the game, then extract it again and apply fixes, should work. When I tried that it were constantly saying I couldn't delete the folder because it was in use, restarted the computer, deleted it, extracted again and applied patches, works fine now.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Great game. It's a shame the other girls don't have much of any scenes with monsters/baddies but it would had taken away scenes from the MC so it's a trade-off. Also, was hoping the pregnancy mechanic would be deeper.

Also, looking foward to their new action game. But December 2024? Ouch.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone with better reading comprehension re-explain Guido's rape/savior plan? Maybe I just misunderstood but it sounds like he said he played both the molester and the savior, but I can't see how one man could possibly pull that off...

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Anyone else disappointed in the combat system... you always seem to escape so you literally have to force yourself to lose to see things... first play through was an auto attack perfect run without even trying.... kinda was hoping for more personally.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else disappointed in the combat system... you always seem to escape so you literally have to force yourself to lose to see things... first play through was an auto attack perfect run without even trying.... kinda was hoping for more personally.
You have to lose before that won't happen. The game alludes to that when it explains the combat system. After the first loss there's a scene that explains why enemy grab attacks will start working.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
You have to lose before that won't happen. The game alludes to that when it explains the combat system. After the first loss there's a scene that explains why enemy grab attacks will start working.
Not what I meant even after they grab you can escape every time unless you observe or something.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
You can avoid actually having sex in that first scene. If you tell him no they basically dry hump until he cums on Flare's pussy.
I did say no, but as I got cum out of it, pretty much though it was just there for show, never really bothered looking at the sex stats page at all, so missed that non of them had changed after it.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I have got 4 of the ending but i can't seem to unlock Guido end.... Any Help?
On the NTR route, max out Guido dependence (Any of the stage 2 visits to his room give 10 points I believe, but the one with him definitely does). You can check it on the H-stats page. You have around 45 if you see all the scenes once.

Reactions: Zero2DS
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes