Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
I bought this on DLSite the day it came out, I was checking every day at wake up and before bed to see if it was out yet.

On that note, why is "middle of Jan" the release frame? Like, do they not do regular release dates? I think it came out on the 19th or something, I checked 2x daily since the 13th... The desire to play it was intense.

Their next game is being made in Unity, they had a demo added in the version I downloaded day 1 (haven't updated yet). It's looking a little clunky, but I'll be buying it day 1 as well. (The demo included was further along than the demo on the DLSite page for that game)

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
So i got 2 ending where theboyfriend get harem or get NTRed, from gallery there should be another set of event/bosses after that

do you need to replay the game without losing at all to get the other route? kinda dumb as there is no new gameplus and battle is basicallly just spam attack with only level matters, i don't want to repeat the dungeons..

Reactions: Jameyboi

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
officially a better game. each route can have a pure happy ending, so you can have you cake and eat it too. I actually liked the ending premise of the lose at the beginning route. just ignore that ntr bastard and go to sleep every night. poof. pure route or pregnancy route where the happy ending is directed at the boyfriend and not necessarily the mc; although she technically still happy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So get to the end, get ending, and restart new game for a different route?
Thought there might at least be a new game+ or something.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
How can I use it btw? Do I need to remove previous versions or something? I have no idea where to start.
1. download the nwjs zip file
2. extract the zip file in a folder
-----
3. download the game
4. extract the game in a separate game folder
5. copy the contents from the nwjs folder
6. paste those contents on game's folder
7. replace/overwrite contents if necessary
8. Extra step if you are on Linux like me: Edit package.json file with a text editor and put any "name", because sometimes developers leave it blank. (follow the video on how to do that, real easy.)
9. start the game

I hope it helps.

See attachment for video instruction.

View attachment Screencast from 2024-01-30 20-56-06.webm

Reactions: kiljaeden

lp456

May 24, 2018
How to get pregnant harem?
Edit: I don't know why Pure Black can't get pregnant in Harem when i replay a lot?

Last edited:

freeko

May 15, 2019
Well, I played through this game not losing once. I never had to use items. Basically spammed whatever magic attack I had available and never really got threatened by an enemy along the way.

I might be wrong here. If you enter an area and leave, you should have another chance to sleep with someone. I think the game has different routes depending on if/when you lose a fight. I had a completely different set of bosses compared to the first time around where I lost pretty early in the game on purpose. Maybe waiting to lose after the first 3 stages will give another story twist? Speculation at this point, but I think I am done with this game as there is no longer anything that I care to do in the game.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Well, I played through this game not losing once. I never had to use items. Basically spammed whatever magic attack I had available and never really got threatened by an enemy along the way.

I might be wrong here. If you enter an area and leave, you should have another chance to sleep with someone. I think the game has different routes depending on if/when you lose a fight. I had a completely different set of bosses compared to the first time around where I lost pretty early in the game on purpose. Maybe waiting to lose after the first 3 stages will give another story twist? Speculation at this point, but I think I am done with this game as there is no longer anything that I care to do in the game.
hot take and one i agree with for the most part. if you lose any point after the first 3 in the victory path, it's game over. the only real difference between the happy endings on each path is who achieves the perfect transformation

Reactions: Kv02 and Jameyboi
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes