Mar 19, 2018
Well, the happy ending when you do everything like you are supposed to by continuously saying no to the alcohol because of your oath ended the game in 5 minutes. Rather boring. So I fail and it progresses storyline more and unlocks more content but not for long and an ending. So I fail again and it extends the game with more content unlocked. So basically it is a game where you have to fail. Which is not very good for a player's mind in my opinion. I would never try to ban such games. Devs should be free to create whatever they want. But this one should come with a surgeon general's warning or something. Not good for your ego. Not only the protagonist is getting raped but the player as well. I was raped of my achievements dammit. LOL Don't mind me. I'm just cray cray is all.
Just wanna ask Can you keep declining him? Bcause It's always repeating when I choose No xD I mean Can you refuse him?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is the cracked official English version from , the developers the one who had it machine translated.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Another Game where the girl gets inflated with cum, flowing everywere, in the feudal/medieval era whitout condom or protection, but she doesn't get preggo during the entirety of the whole adventure.

( Btw, Not actually complaining though, by now i've learned to deal with it, it's just a bit disappointing)

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
thanks for uploading here.

Loli Kunoichi is like a new refreshing thing for me. I mean i do love those kunoichi that can seduce instead of getting raped like 100% of the time but a loli? God bless the internet.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Just wanna ask Can you keep declining him? Bcause It's always repeating when I choose No xD I mean Can you refuse him?
Yes. I am a veteran soldier so I just couldn't help myself to play as one in my first playthrough. I kept declining until he eventually kicked me out. I went back to "brother" and he commended me for it, saying I am a true kunoichi and remind him of himself and his own morals. Even the guy said before kicking her out that at least the country is safe because of having kunoichi like her. So he congratulated her but still kicked her out because his feelwings was hurt. AWWWWW. But after going back to "brother" it was end of game.

Reactions: nortechel
Mar 19, 2018
Yes. I am a veteran soldier so I just couldn't help myself to play as one in my first playthrough. I kept declining until he eventually kicked me out. I went back to "brother" and he commended me for it, saying I am a true kunoichi and remind him of himself and his own morals. Even the guy said before kicking her out that at least the country is safe because of having kunoichi like her. So he congratulated her but still kicked her out because his feelwings was hurt. AWWWWW. But after going back to "brother" it was end of game.
How many times did you say No? xD Hahahaha I kept clicking and clicking and he just says the same thing xD

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Okay so normally I would ignore the numbers of complain that I keep noticing in about any 'loli' content, but seeing how it keeps happening despite the fact that there's a 'loli' tag to filter out, yes you heard me, there's actually a way to FILTER OUT a tag you don't like, just type "How to filter out tag on F95Zone" on google or something of the sort, read, work it off a little bit and that's it, nothing really complicated. You say it's too time-consuming? Well if you have the time to type a complain on a tag you don't like, then you certainly have the time to do that much (just that tiny tiny much).

Did any of those loli complainers even tried to search how to block tags on google or even asked anyone how to, I wonder? At some point, I thought of them as just people who takes pleasure in complaining without even bothering to look for any [existing] solution...

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
How many times did you say No? xD Hahahaha I kept clicking and clicking and he just says the same thing xD
I never kept count. But I might go back and try it again and actually count. But it was a bunch. I was determined and just went berserk with the buttons after a while. I was hard headed and determined to say no. LOL. I was pissed at that moment. I was yelling "NO!" as this was all unfolding. So no, I was not interested in keeping count at the time. I really wanted to shove my katana through his heart. If you say yes and take that route and become the town whore for your punishment of failing your next mission because of being set up then later you have the option of taking out revenge on the dude but it gives you a "bad ending" message. Evil ending actually I think. "Evil" because I was so so evil for killing the bad man who actually was the cause of several innocent lives. He gave the order. Masterminded the murders just to pin it on you purposely. But I am evil for shoving a blade in his chest. That makes no sense.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes